I Need You!! Please Help Deciding What Wheels to Get. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I Need You!! Please Help Deciding What Wheels to Get.

Im getting 22's for my bagged Explorer can someone share some pics and why you think I should buy those. Im interested in the whole deep dish or big lip look 2 tone colors are nice also. Im having a very hard time deciding on which to buy. My truck is white by the way. Ill post the picture of my truck after deciding which ones to buy.
Thanks;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

His look good...but I would worry about the exact design, with how he had his puddle problem, and the rim cracking.

Personally, I like the "Dub Funky Child" the best. But that's just because I'm partial to 5 spoke rims

Attachments

• dub.jpg
    dub.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 334

His look good...but I would worry about the exact design, with how he had his puddle problem, and the rim cracking.

Personally, I like the "Dub Funky Child" the best. But that's just because I'm partial to 5 spoke rims

Hey Charlie Those are nice wheels but I notice they have 6 lugs, will they fit my truck, i really like the design.:thumbsup:

Sorry, don't know if they do. I had just been browsing some styles, and saw those.

I made this list of the ones im currently interested in.

I like them all but im going crazy trying to choose.:confused:

When I see which are the popular ones, ill exclude the rest and focus on the coolest ones. 6 is in for sure. 7 is nice also.

I like 7, but I didn't pick it because if you ever curb it, you'll get a lot more damage than the others where you'll just get the lip.

That is so true, I would hate to see them scratched but they are nice.

Alright so im going to knock off the top ones and stick to the bottom three.
What shall it be??? 5 6 7 ; 6 is getting my attention. Also, any other wheels are welcomed in this battle of the rims.:D

Ace Alloys T1
acet1.jpg

Either in silver or black w/ chrome lip, and they used to come in chrome, but i think silver with a white truck would look nice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Or the Bullet from Billet Specialties

bullet2.jpg

bullet1.jpg

Back