It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

we will be hitting the huge junkyard up there the day before, we can get you a shaft there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we will be hitting the huge junkyard up there the day before, we can get you a shaft there.
I want to come prepared so I think I better swap the shaft this weekend if I'm going up there the weekend after. Any more details of this run tho?

http://www.get-bentoffroad.com/forum/index.php?topic=85.0

Im thinkin were gonna junkyard saturday, wheel and camp that night, paragon/grey rock sunday along with the hibachi place afterwards. It may be one of the last times rookie is around for a while and its the first time ill acually get to bust my truck :D

Oh, and spas is coming to the junkyard this coming weekend so if wolf dosent have one im sure she can snatch one up.

Spas, out of ALL of us I think you have the least room to talk. :p:

IZ, you should definatly come for the camp out saturday night, shooting clays, fireworks, general drunkeness, night wheeling (for those not drunk ;) )

IZ, you should definatly come for the camp out saturday night, shooting clays, fireworks, general drunkeness, night wheeling (for those not drunk ;) )
I'll try my best for Saturday night -- I dont drink [alcohol] so I'll definitely be up for some wheeling :D

...... night wheeling (for those not drunk ;) )

bullsh!t.... night wheelin is better when Im drunk!!!! I know a few on here that can back that one up for me :D

bullsh!t.... night wheelin is better when Im drunk!!!! I know a few on here that can back that one up for me :D

Naw, we don't know a thing about that..

l_4bfeb49716c37a4df45255442a273ece.png

Yeah, we all know how well you 'wheel when intoxicated, Mr.I'm-too-drunk-to-manage-changing-my-own-spare-tire :p: :D

Naw, we don't know a thing about that..

l_4bfeb49716c37a4df45255442a273ece.png

Yeah, we all know how well you 'wheel when intoxicated, Mr.I'm-too-drunk-to-manage-changing-my-own-spare-tire :p: :D

I love that pic.... and i said I can wheel when drunk... not change tires when drunk :rolleyes:

I love that pic.... and i said I can wheel when drunk... not change tires when drunk :rolleyes:

Well, your lugnuts are so small it's hard to see them even when you're sober, let alone in the dark & after a few drinks ;)

What size were they, like 12mm? :D

Well, your lugnuts are so small it's hard to see them even when you're sober, let alone in the dark & after a few drinks ;)

What size were they, like 12mm? :D

19mm.... thats right... 19, my nuts aint as small as they look :D

okay bringing the sport,, w/ gas prices i refuse to travel more than one hour in the jacked up 2000. So I'll be there friday night/ or saturday morning. How ever long it takes for dc traffic to die down. Hmm saturday morning is looking better and better! Looking forward to seeing the show on a saturday. Last year i got there when everyone was leaving sat eve. And on a sunday it's a ghost town,,,, !! when are u all showing up??

I'm showing up on Saturday early morning -- bringing at least my Explorer, our cut-up Zuk, and quite possibly one more vehicle or so.

okay bringing the sport,, w/ gas prices i refuse to travel more than one hour in the jacked up 2000. So I'll be there friday night/ or saturday morning. How ever long it takes for dc traffic to die down. Hmm saturday morning is looking better and better! Looking forward to seeing the show on a saturday. Last year i got there when everyone was leaving sat eve. And on a sunday it's a ghost town,,,, !! when are u all showing up??

It's a ghost town because we're all out wheeling, that's why :D

I'[m about halfway through my "Carlisle project list" for this year... how are the rest of you doing??

I'm about halfway through my "Carlisle project list" for this year... how are the rest of you doing??
I only have the hydro steer to install, and maybe some sliders. But is there a need for sliders at Carlisle?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I only have the hydro steer to install, and maybe some sliders. But is there a need for sliders at Carlisle?

Only if you plan on parking on one of the lowered, big-winged Focii that always seem to gather in small herds ;)

Back