Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The EF Lottery theme for the month of March is "Decals". For the lottery this month post media of decals you have on your rig(s). These include but are not limited to, trail badges, bumper stickers, manufacturer decals (such as thrust, smittybuilt, etc).

Ending and drawing date will be on or about March 31, 2017.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here's mine

IMG_20150618_142201_653.jpg

so i will start with this one.
supporting former moderator SVO with a SVOC decal

17357114_10154271848192513_24043717_o.jpg

next one is subtle . not many people catch it. and with the motor thats in it now, not many mustang and camaros can catch it :D

17342242_10154271848172513_1407007017_o.jpg

and finally the ones i am most proud of. this represents 13,304 MILE worth of driving in 5 years (i took the 2010 one off, whoops). driving to all ford nationals, in carlisle, pa. need to get a new one, but it wont happen soon unfortunately

17355099_10154271848212513_1427656863_n.jpg

nLtJQ4o.jpg
The only "decal" like thing I've added is a 4x4 badge because there was no mention of 4x4 anywhere but the drivers sun visor. I'm not really a sticker kind of person.
kpXZfUS.jpg
Although my lady did hook me up with some custom window art. "I LOVE YOU 8/9/14"
vrDcvq1.jpg

On this sides it says "JKM&AHB" Photo quality is lackluster. It was 25 degrees out this morning, and for North Georgia that's cold.
xyghhLe.jpg

I don't do stickers but I've painted plenty of trim. Last thing I painted was my grill center piece. From dull grey.
oIjZObw.jpg

To semi-gloss black. Now it matches my bedliner bumpers and my painted black wiper arms and hood cowl.
meBzvzP.jpg

(Needs washed but I'm not doing it in sub 40 degrees)

I thought I had a better photo.

explorerforum.com
demon4x4.com Wheelin' Demons x 2
Tiki
CORVA
Don't remember what the yellow circle sticker is. Maybe a TDS badge?
Rick's Pumpkin on the pumpkin...

attachment-1_php1.jpg

This is the best sticker in the world for me. I'm the father of three Eagle Scouts. Sometimes they even let me drive my Ex.

WP_20170107_007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got a couple of photos but I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload them. The last forum I hung out on regularly had a link right there in the reply box that would let me upload image files right into the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back