Moab 2013 Photos and Videos | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 Photos and Videos

Had a great time again. Thanks to everyone that came out and made it possible. Still need to un pack my cammera and go through the pics. It was good to see everyone again and meet all the new commers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have hundreds of photos to go thru still. Wont have time until I get back in a week. Still have to travel to the East coast from here. :eek:

Been a blast, and Becky is hooked. Already asking when the next trip is taking place. :)

Dam Kevin that sucks looks like next year for helderado looks like a great turnout this time really wish I could have made it!

Marshall, Brian1 says he will bring his jeep for helldorado..

We picked up some dirt shirts and a dirt bag from kauai. When they say wash before wearing they mean it. I turned orange from the dirt.

Anywhoo, Rick, did you break another tie rod?

~Mark

No didn't break anything. Probably just looking under the truck to give it a once over before continuing on.

..Get ready for your Monday fix...:D

..I wonder if Paul has found his tire yet after having his radius arm that was broke in two places welded up...(Broke on 7 mile rim)
P5120609.JPG

..:scratch:..Six shifters might be a limit as I don't think you can fit a seventh one..:p:
P5120607.JPG

..The broken RA c-clamped on top and you can see the other break on the bottom..
P5120598.JPG

P5120594.JPG

..On to the trail and scenery pics..

P5120566.JPG

P5120553.JPG

P5120557.JPG

P5120570.JPG

P5120575.JPG

P5120576.JPG

P5120551.JPG

P5120516.JPG

..Some more...

P5120538.JPG

P5120529.JPG

..Damn paparazzi..:rolleyes:
P5120537.JPG

P5120544.JPG

..This just reminds me of one of them dating sites.."We met online"..:p:
P5120503.JPG

P5120492.JPG

P5120490.JPG

...This is it till someone else post up...;)

P5120488.JPG

P5120450.JPG

P5120454.JPG

P5120461.JPG

P5120463.JPG

P5120473.JPG

P5120479.JPG

Who drove the rental Jeep?

Made it back home safe and sound. Left Phoenix in the Spring and came back in the summer... It's 100 degs right now:eek:

This was an OUTSTANDING run. It was so good to see folks we haven't wheeled with for many, many years. Even with the passage of time, old friendships pick up right where they left off. In addition to all of the old crew, we had many new folks join us for this run.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and will join us again next time.:chug:

...I've made it down to St. George where it is 98*...

..The last 3-4 days in Moab it had been about 91-92*..

..I too had a blast and can not believe how many old time members and new members made this trip from all over the country..:salute:

..I'm going to try and get some video's done tonight before I travel on home tomorrow and I'm hoping Brian1 checks in soon as he should have made it home already...and posted some pictures..:p:

Made it back home just fine. It might take me a few days to get some pictures together to post and emailed to those of you who I talked to about that.

What a great turnout! As others have said it was good to catch up with those of you who I have known for a long time as well as those members who I met this year.

Hope everyone had a good time! Thanks for being my tail gunner on the trails all weekend Ted/TBars.

So far we are in Clovis, nm we are on route to Lubbock, tx

Hope everyone had a good time! Thanks for being my tail gunner on the trails all weekend Ted/TBars.

..No problem and thanks to you for being Trail Leader and Rick for being the Big Dog in the middle..:biggthump

..I'm going to search on here to see if there is a basic trail outline for others to review what these three descriptions and other trail members roles are as I was asked why I ride in the back...;)

..And I wouldn't have BAMM missed it for the world..BAMM...hahaha..Rock On with your bad self..:D

So far we are in Clovis, nm we are on route to Lubbock, tx

..Hopin the Texas crew a safe trip and is red under it's own power or being trailered?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great pictures! Looks like an amazing trip, I really hope I can come next year. I've been missing the desert and I'm itching to go back.

Back