Photos - Moab 2006 Photos | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Moab 2006 Photos

I keep getting a Video data: FOURCC code "FMP4" error.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got the same error trying to view the drivers meeting. That's after I upgraded my player.

Same error for all so far.

Well, it's supposed to be MPEG4/Divix encode for the video, and it's the stock MS ADPCM for the audio.

I've re-encoded the drivers meeting video into a MSMPEG4v2 format.

Let's try that..

Darn I was hoping to see how well I did on High Dive. Hopefully you can figure why it won't work Tom.

Hmm, conclusive proof has been found:

body straight:
Moab05-06045.jpg

body tweeked:
Moab05-06046.jpg

Obviously it was more than the mirror that touched, but I can't find any scratches on the doors. :confused:

Hey Jefe how about mounting som harbor freight casters on your fenders? hahaha

Who had the other red second gen???

Tim

looks like you all had a blast down loading the video right now, gjarret, did u come from the farthest distance? Linds, great pics, very nice shots. How did the herc end up doing, any damage reports, looks like a few bumps from a couple of drivers but nothing major from what i've read. Great thread!

I just got home a couple of hours ago. I had a great vacation and logged 2606 miles. Great times in Moab as usual, and got to meet some more new faces. It was nice to see so many there this year. We had some good runs and some good times around the campfire. Marshal, thanks for the seat on Behind the Rocks, I love that trail. :thumbsup: I hope the truck is running better now. Maybe tomorrow while unpacking I can get time to look at some of the picks.
I rode the Slickrock bike trail monday afternoon before heading to Aspen. Man that was tough. It was like riding up and down lionsback 15 or 20 times until you rack up 12 miles.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back