Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
OK that kicked a$$..... whens the next time?????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Damn that was fun!! Hey, for next time, how about you guys come on out to my place?? I'm just about 2 hours west of Paragon. I got some trails around here we can hit, and I got room for people to crash for the night. We can do some trail riding, have a bbq, and just kick back. If you guys (and gals) are up for it, lets pick a weekend and do it!! :)

Sounds great but

looks like the Ex will be down for a while and I'm going to busy working for the $$$ ...I'm going to talk to some people and see what I can get...

Karol

where exactly is this place... I know it would be a hike for me, but I am in southern ohio occasionally

i might be able to make one of these meets if you guys can push it farther west towards il

Paragon is located near Hazleton, PA. My place is just about dead center in PA

Keep me posted if you guys go again. It was well worth the trip and I'd try to go again.

this is good, this is good! lets do this....

hey people.... what do ya say about the end of sept early oct for paragon????? sound good????? I would say lets make a run up to the adirondacks for some truly awsome wheelin but I dont know if u all are willin to travel that far..... we got a boat up there, campin, partyin..... sounds good but long drive, its about an hour north from utica NY if u know where that is, well anyway let me know what u all think about the next paragon ok..... ciao

I'm down for either Paragon or the Adirondack. My grandparents live in Keene just outside of Lake Placid. So I would have a place to stay. Where do you go off-roading in the Adirondack? Whenever I'm up there I want to go off-roading but don't know where to go.

I found a few places up there and heard that there are tons more, when r u goin up there again? My place is near Old Forge, on 4th lake

Well that would be great

But camping in October...hehe bbrrrrr ... I would love to make this one but I think I'm done until I get the Ex back together... it's just sittin there looking all muddy and that was just from that one run through in the mud.. aaagghh
after my b/f stopped yelling at me he pretty much said that a new motor may be a birthday present this year..(Oct) so who knows :D

Karol

Karol-

Did you water lock your engine? If so OUCH! I couple of guys from around here when wheeling this weekend, one water locked, but got real lucky and was able to dirve her home with no damage!

They also had a LEASED stock Jeep that flooded that bad boy up to the windows :) It's a jeep thing we don't want to understnad :p

Adirondacks would be cool. I'm game :D

hey jeff, when would u wanna go? im goin up there this weekend and the following week......

Originally posted by lizardtrac
hey jeff, when would u wanna go? im goin up there this weekend and the following week......
I'm tied up this weekend and the weekend of Sept 15th, and maybe the last weekend in Sept., but other than those dates I might be able to go wheelin.

I used to go up to Old Forge with my mom all the time. We would go to Big Moose. Do you snowmobile? That is like the snowmobiling capital.

I don't know the next time I'm going up but I can pretty much go whenever as long as I'm not tied up doing something else. I most likely would not be able to do anything until the weekend of the 22.

ok well it seems that jeff and keith, you will be available bout the same time, so lets try to set somethin up, keith, u know big moose right, then u should know stillwater? the road out to stillwater has some trails off of it, old fire roads, also rondaz road off of 28 about 4 miles west of old forge has an awsome sand pit and some crawling, then at the east end of the new stretch of 28 where it crosses the moose river my mckeever dam, turn right go down a few miles and there is a river crossing with trails on the other side, theres more up there.. and im sure if we talk to ppl up there we can find a lot more. so what do ya say ppl?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back