Official BS thread!! | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

You have got to be freakin kidding me man, I get dirtier than that driving to class. And yes, in Texas we have paved roads, well some places we do.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mud? What Mud??.....Now THIS is muddy!!

attachment.php

adam, loose the mud flaps and u will get more mudd on the truck.......... :thumbsup:

AK_LTD gets his dirtier than that!!! ;)

Pfft... y'all call that mud....

Hey, Das Frem!

How now, brown... uh.. Explorer....? :D (You're a bad influence, Matt!)

Attachments

• tank parking lot.jpg
    tank parking lot.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 162

IAmTodd said:
AK_LTD gets his dirtier than that!!! ;)

ouch, what an insault... :p

haha, i thought that would make some of guyz jump in and show some mud pics, now did i say i was off roading like in a lake?, no, so thats why its not to muddy. but i go up tomarrow also with it, wish me luck on getting a deer for the first day of buck...GOOD LUCK Hunters... :thumbsup:

ExplorerSport77 said:
aww adam...u got Big Red all dirty!... :eek:

sorry tara, i had to, but i'll be washing it tuesday, don't you worry... :p

Hey, the bro got a doe and i came up short with nothing...oh well...next saturday i guess..hope you guyz did better then me..... :(

ExplorerSport77 said:
Booooo to deer hunting.. :thumbdwn:

Deer taste good.. especially deer sausage or deer jerky... just watch out for me if I eat any deer chili.. You'll see a mushroom cloud if I fart..

Rare Moment here folks! Dont wanna miss this!!!!!!!

looky here...our very own "Patch" playin with a lil jeeper in a mall parkin lot filled with water...they did figure 8's and swam side by side.... :D

Attachments

• MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 154
  • MVC-016F.JPG
    MVC-016F.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 211
  • MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 148

Thanks Hun for posting for me ;) ...................this sight sucks and wont let me post picts.............. :fire:

Asilly50NJ said:
Thanks Hun for posting for me ;) ...................this sight sucks and wont let me post picts.............. :fire:

I guess your just not a technological savvy jerskian.. Must be the inbreeding from up in Mahwah.. :D

dave good thing you moved all the breathers when you put the new trans in

i know what im doing, but this ####ing sight wont let me load picts.....IT SUCKS!!!!!!! I pay 30 bucks and it says your picts r to big........F that!!!

hey look its the only time u see patch clean...... :p

attachment.php

Oh NO..........Patch's brother is getting kinda close to his Girl Hotness :eek: ............He might get jelious and stomp little mustang :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i want those decals, were can i get a pair of those?....

Back