Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

16 more days!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

huh oh the countdown begins :D

Man, I would love to go to this. But then I have this whole sand phobia thing going :(

what are u exactly scared of??

x2...i'm hoping she is joking....fun and relaxing is not a scary thing....:D

Sand people don't like the beach so they're not at Pismo.

TRaider.jpg

i have some repairs to make to the project X but nothing to keep me from getting to pismo...:D

just dropped my truck off at the shop today to get the goodies put in. should be done in a few days :)

p.s. 12 more days till pismo!!

I might be on the out list too unless a miracle happens and i get my motor swap done in under a week (hint hint) :D

Yea and gets even better for me since not only do i have to pull the motor from 91 but I have to pull the motor out of my 99 and then put the 99 in the 91 and vice versa and put both back together and get em running. so i can get em out of my buddies yard. :splat: ah i need a aspirin just thinking about it.

i just heard the straycats and the pretenders are going to be at the santa barbara bowl together, on the 10th...:D

Yea and gets even better for me since not only do i have to pull the motor from 91 but I have to pull the motor out of my 99 and then put the 99 in the 91 and vice versa and put both back together and get em running. so i can get em out of my buddies yard. :splat: ah i need a aspirin just thinking about it.

umm sounds like you should get rid of your first gen and ill gladly take it off your hands at no charge :D

time to start signing in...one week from tonight pismo part deux begins...:D

wher do we sign in?

here, lol...are you still bringing froaders lumpia???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

6 days!!

Back