Return from Mudhaven run Jan 2010 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Mudhaven run Jan 2010

So we need get one of these for dave now?:p:

800px-Lightbar_Led.png
You gotta change those lights to amber only, and then they have to be covered unless off-road (yes, I am kidding, although not really cause he doesn't need any more tickets).:help:

Rick, glad to hear your Mom is okay.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Next season's fire wood!:thumbsup:
The top is over six feet high.
Should be good for about three to four desert trips.
DSCF2906_Small_.jpg

Wow, great to see you guy's having a blast and everyone ok. Little minor damage and a popped bead.

Brian Hummm wooddd goooddd:p:

Next season's fire wood!:thumbsup:
The top is over six feet high.
Should be good for about three to four desert trips.
Looks like a black widow safe haven. :p:

Wow, great to see you guy's having a blast and everyone ok. Little minor damage and a popped bead.

Brian Hummm wooddd goooddd:p:
It was a fun trip. Anyone start a TDS thread yet? We (me and a few friends) might go out for the day this Saturday. Maybe run Pinyon Mountain.

Those big round pieces of wood on the bottom were so green they must weigh 100 pounds each. It was real fun getting them into the back of the truck solo. I can toss a 150 pound hay bale into the back of the truck no problem, but those dam wood chunks seemed real heavy. Next time, I will make Sarah do it.:p:

Looks like a black widow safe haven. :p:

In Southern CA. now, we have more of a Brown Widow problem then the Black one. Although, that is a good haven for either one.

In Southern CA. now, we have more of a Brown Widow problem then the Black one. Although, that is a good haven for either one.

I just leave them alone as long as they leave me alone.............otherwise, its curtains for those widows, brown or black...........I don't descriminate.:p:

Better late than Never

Moar :D

this one a compilation of some shorter clips i strung together(and my weak attempt at editing:rolleyes:)

Well if you want I can send over the cj hill videos and see what you can with them.

Well if you want I can send over the cj hill videos and see what you can with them.
Oh, turns out, I could not watch it because I am stupid and deleted my flash player......Now, it really is the best video ever!

Back