• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Return from the California End of Summer Run

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
BKennedy said:
I ordered a camera just like yours, Fuji S5000. I need to take back my card reader because it suddenly decided it doesn't want to read my smart media card.

You'll love it! Arus said you wanted the one with 2 media card slots. That would be the s7000. The S5000 is better in my opinon. The S7k is really big and bulky and heavy. This one is perfect. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
And Brian make sure get a camera with a safety strap so you wont drop it. ;)

my93x

Reaction score
City, State
clovis california
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 xlt 2wd
another run

another run sounds great. i want to go but i would have to tag along with someone except josh i dont think my body can handle another scare like that :roll:

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Just got the new camera today and it is really nice. And it has a shoulder/neck strap too!

Brother_of_Jefe

Elite Explorer ??
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Canyon Country, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Wrangler Sahara
Jefe said:
Looks like a lot of fun guys. Wish I had been there. I'll have to make a trip up sometime. It looks beautiful.
Looks like you guys had an awesome time . . . . let me know when you guys are planning the next trip!

bmxking5

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Looks like a lot of fun. Great pics.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Sorry guys Video will take longer then expected. The computer crashed and I just got it back up and running. I still have to install a lot of stuff.

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Any progress on the Video??

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Positive Vibes said:
Any progress on the Video??

I just got the program reloaded last night. So now I gotta put the video back in the computer. Sorry it is taking so long :(

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Stic-o said:
I just got the program reloaded last night. So now I gotta put the video back in the computer. Sorry it is taking so long :(

No hurry bro. I was just a checkin. :thumbsup:

Ken Cooke

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Riverside, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Rubicon - Tomb Raider
I'll be there the next time you guys do Swamp Lake. I've run the local trails with Brian Kennedy & Ranger X so many times lately, that I'm sure they wouldn't mind me tagging along!

-Ken

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Ken Cooke said:
I'll be there the next time you guys do Swamp Lake. I've run the local trails with Brian Kennedy & Ranger X so many times lately, that I'm sure they wouldn't mind me tagging along!

-Ken

Sound good. Joshua and I are trying to get another run together, probably Deer Valley (or is it Deer Creek, I forget) :confused:

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Positive Vibes said:
Sound good. Joshua and I are trying to get another run together, probably Deer Valley (or is it Deer Creek, I forget) :confused:

It's freaking SNOWING in the Sierras this morning.

I'm getting my knuckles back for the zuk, and going to work on getting it running again this weekend.

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
tdavis said:
It's freaking SNOWING in the Sierras this morning.

I'm getting my knuckles back for the zuk, and going to work on getting it running again this weekend.

Yes I know but the weather may not stay cold and wet. Even so Deer valley should still be open?? Right Tom???

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
It should be open till November; they don't plow hwy 4 up there (They stop at the ski resort, Bear Valley)

It should warm up and dry up before then.

I'm game in a week or two, I need to first get the knuckles back, find some replacement bolts, and fix the whole thing up nice and pretty.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level

Bobby Locs

Reaction score
City, State
Tracy, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Expedition
Very nice Stic-o.... :thumbsup:

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Bitchin!!! I have some more video maybe 10mins. Some is of you going up Chicken Hill or whatever its called. I could copy on a VHS and send it to you?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.