show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 67 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't mind it.. it pertained to a question asked... lol (or maybe everything I read on this forum is slowly blurring together.. haha)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i think your blurring it together.. i pay for an elite membership so i dont have to read advertisements. if i want to buy ef items i click on the thread they are in. this is a 'lifted truck thread' and its bothersome to be pitched something like a freakin license plate. thats my opinion, but whatever.. back on topic.

here i am crossing a river to a trailhead

rivercross.jpg

Nice pic... (but hey... at least they're EF products.. and not random internet crap...)

I wonder if a snorkel would bring in more/colder air than a standard cai....... You'd think so.. but that's a lot more bends in the intake..

....I guess I should post a pic of my cleaned up X in it's current stage...This is how she looks before I get my new Explorer Forum Items in the mail..

thjan084bnz4.jpg

New Explorer Forum items?!?! Do Tell!!!! lmao..

Nice truck btw. I don't like too many first gens, but yours I do.

95 explorer eddie beaur edition

hey guys im new here and i just got a 95 eddie bauer

anyone have any ideas of what to do with it?:)

Make a new thread, so it'll be just about Your explorer...

A few starting ideas (since you posted in the lifted truck thread) would be to get 31x10.50x15 tires, and do a TT (torsion bar twist) and shackles. That should get you lifted 2-3 inches.. (depending on your current suspension and current tire size.) The possibilities for your truck are endless.

Testing out the new coils

img1426ex4.jpg

img1430su7.jpg

Ill have more pics after the snow melts

Nice!

haha yeah sometime I wish I had a 2wd so i could do a spindle lift but 4wd has saved me so many times. Actually having a 2wd truck off road and the tires spinning is it true it's actually only 1 wheel drive?

haha yeah sometime I wish I had a 2wd so i could do a spindle lift but 4wd has saved me so many times. Actually having a 2wd truck off road and the tires spinning is it true it's actually only 1 wheel drive?

unless you have a locker, only the tire with least resistance (least traction) will spin. Limited-slip can help, but of course only a locker will allow both to always spin.

Feb42009.jpg

Back