UncleMike
Yellowford

????
SVO42
zoso1030
Corkey
Elessar65
salsa3651

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hopefully my f1splorer will be done by then me and my girl will be coming down whenever it is

hopefully October again so I can actually make it this time.

October sounds good.

Last years Halloween run was just the right temps during the day, but it was in the 30's at night. I had a large kerosene heater in the tent, stayed right around 75-80*.

Was perfect temps for a big bonfire.

i should make this one hopefully

I plan on attending, so much better when its cooled off, might not get there till sat night but will hit trails that night and all day sunday for anyone still wating to stick around.

Oct. 2
Oct. 16
Oct. 30

These are my weekends off. If it falls on that im there. :)

If we set this date Ill be there just need to ask off! Tell me more about this KC meet and greet, would love to go to that too.

If we're crazy enough we have a slight chance of making it if it was on the last weekend of October. Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I'm in, provided I have at least 1 driveable truck then, lol. Me and Tiffany had a blast in July, at least up til I tried to go home, lol.

i would like to get to this one,, will have to see,

I love that time of year as well... since it's my BIRTHDAY on 10-28. That would be a great way to celebrate!!!

October 30 would be nice since its my birthday but I don't have a 4x4:(

I marked the OCT. 30th weekend on my calendar for Smorr.

I will have my tent with heat. I will also try to bring a chainsaw for firewood gathering. If anybody coming with a pick up truck that we can use to haul the timber, that would be greatly appreciated. I want a king size bonfire for that Sat night :)

Smores at Smorr!! Dont forget your marshmallow pokers for the fire peoples..lol

I am also going to bare minimum this trip. All my food will be bought at the park, as I am not cooking a bit. It is actually cheaper to purchase food there than to bring it and cook it. No bugs, cool temps, man this is gonna be great! Woot!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back