Tds 2007 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tds 2007

thanks just sitting around bored and kinda threw it together

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, Tom's mech came by and we spent about two hours trying to get it started. He thinks its a short because the code is reading it as no power to the ignition monitor...???? Anyway, I am calling my buddy Marc in the morning and it will be towed there to get it running, then its off to the body shop. I keep telling Tom its not that bad, because there is some major damage, but its all sheet metal.
Dave, send me a PM with Victor's email address so I can send them the pictures I took of the Jeep.

the ignition module sits behind the fender doesnt it? perhaps it was damaged?

I'll cruise down to the junk yard on saturday. There was a navajo in there not to long ago, if i find a grill and stuff in good shape, I'll pick it up.:thumbsup:

i dont remember it damageing the grill all i remember is that it broke all the glass and put a pretty good dint on the hood and the passenger side a pillar

take that back i see where it got the grill around the head lights on the passenger side just looked at the pics

Yall might be able to add me to that cage building party looks like i have found myself an explorer i just have to get my truck sold so i can buy it

I'll cruise down to the junk yard on saturday. There was a navajo in there not to long ago, if i find a grill and stuff in good shape, I'll pick it up.:thumbsup:

Thanks Steve. :thumbsup: Let me know if it has the side rear windows and the sunroof glass. The driver and passenger windows are ok. I want to get the rig ready for Moab. Time flies:confused: and days turn into weeks real fast.

Hey Karl what year is the Explorer? Is it white?:D

Thanks Steve. :thumbsup: Let me know if it has the side rear windows and the sunroof glass. The driver and passenger windows are ok. I want to get the rig ready for Moab. Time flies:confused: and days turn into weeks real fast.

You got it buddy! :salute:

no tom it is actually maroon it is a 91 x eb sfa out of a 79 bronco arb lockers front and rear custum rear bumber custom front with winch 35 mtrs with a 5.5 susspension lift also has tubular doors for when going offroad

x2.jpg

x.jpg

and yes i am also looking at a white one on here it is daemons he is supposed to email his friends number and i am going to call down there and try to plan a time to go down and take a look at it

Karl, Daemons from the board and you can read his build up. Lot of people really like his rig. Where is the maroon from?

yea i have been reading up on the work done on it and it looks great if i can get it then i will if not the maroon one here on luke afb with me the guy is on the board as well by daddy_ja im kinda second in line to really take a look at it and see if i want to buy it

I'm really surprised that daddy_ja is selling. I could swear he only finished it maybe last summer. Either one would be a good buy.

You do know that -=Daemon=-'s truck has the back chopped off right?

I'm really surprised that daddy_ja is selling. I could swear he only finished it maybe last summer. Either one would be a good buy.

You do know that -=Daemon=-'s truck has the back chopped off right?

What is the back chopped off?:confused:

2199P1010006s.jpg

2199P1010005s.jpg

yea i saw has he like gotten ride of the rest that he cut off cause if not ill take it, and been thinking of trying to find away to make it removeabl ya know like when it is on there have like a weather stirping to seal it up and then have some kind bolts or clamps or sumthing to make it stay on like on the late broncos

ohh an daddy_ja just got orders to go to korea and then after his year there his follow on is japan so hes not going to be the states for a pretty good time

ohh an daddy_ja just got orders to go to korea and then after his year there his follow on is japan so hes not going to be the states for a pretty good time
Ah...that's how I got mine. :D

Mark (Felix on the board) got his orders for Okinawa so he sold me his newly SAS'd rig. Then he found out 2 weeks later that he didn't have to go. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damn that would suck yea if i buy the white one i might try to convert it an close it in like the maroon one earlier in the thread if not just make the rear roof removeable some how, if i wanted a sport trac to offroad in i think i would just buy one but who knows for now

Back