The California End of Summer Run. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The California End of Summer Run.

Stic-o, I tried to get my buddy's books on the trails and camping up there but he forgot to bring them. I'm trying to have him fax me over the info but he's lagging at that also. God I hate flakey people. Oh, and the front ARB should done by tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My "pre-run" was a bust. I didn't have time to look at any of the trails, just the line-up of cool rigs waiting at the trail head.

It's ok guys we'll get there we got some time still! ;)

hi

if any one needs any help with any thing on this trip just pm me i live 20 min away from the lake and go there alot. my x is only 2wd but that isnt going to stop me. :chug:

my93x said:
if any one needs any help with any thing on this trip just pm me i live 20 min away from the lake and go there alot. my x is only 2wd but that isnt going to stop me. :chug:

thats the spirit!!

I'm also only 2wd...but I will try and make it since I only live about 2 hours from there...plus my birthday is Aug. 29th!

Put me in the maybe. I am not sure what my work schedule is like. If I come I will be in my girlfriends jeep with her. Finnally got it running. Will depend if we can get the check engine light to work and get it to pass emissions through the smog referee. We also need a front drive shaft. I will try to find out about a camp ground in the area that might be suitable for the group as well.

Matt

subscribed and attending proabibly.
-josh

hey

I have a question for stic-o, Do you need any help just tell me what you need done i can go to shaver take some pics if u would like or get som info from the office up there and also find out some prices. I just havent heard from you and wanted to make sure every thing is going all right, also if any one else needs any thing just pm me i would be happy to help.
thanks Ryan

SJ_Shark68@hotmail.com Also msn messenger

I'm thinkin' any lodging/camping info would help out plus what trails are do-able for 2wd since it looks like there will be a few in attendance or maybe have a stocker/2wd run and a modified run like what we do at T-haven. This may or may not be possible depending on how many rigs are going...just my 2 cents.

Sorry guys..

been really busy with my new job. But I got the Aug 27th off. :D

Yes I need lodging info, campground big enough to hold a group as large as 20 trucks or more. I am planning a pre-run for July 31st and Aug. 1st, if anyone is interested.

Also! we should be able to get a great night run in one night. Monday Aug, 30th is a full moon. So we should have great moonlight! :cool: I need to try to get as much done as possiable before August. August will be crazy for me at work.

Any help would be great! ;)

I have been thinking about camping real hard lately, count me in!

Campfires, good people, good beer, good wheelin'! What more could anyone want out of life??

ok

my boss hasent called me in to work yet so i will try to get to shaver monday. ill make a list of things i need to check out. so if any one can think of any thing else that hasnt been wrote ill add to my list.
stic-o i should be able to go up on the 31 and 1 if you need help. pm me and we can figure somthing out.
my 2wd wont be doing any trails so im sorry but i cant test any out for u guys. all of my bushing are messed up so i have a wierd clanking noise under my front end.

I got the Kings River and Pineridge Ranger map. I will try and scan and post what info I can. There are around 13 different trials up there from easy to extreme (Dusy).

Ok got two 3 attachments with maps and campsites etc but can't link or post them. If I email them to some one could you do it or could someone explain it to me???

sorry

i wasnt able to get up to shaver to day boss called i gotta get ready to start working full time at the body shop if any one is making a prerun this weekend pm me. sorry again my93x

Pos E-mail me them and I'll post them ;)

I got it

About 2 miles from my house is a ranger type station im going to go to them and get as much info type stuff that they have on camping an trails and stuff like that. Ill get back to you guys in about an hour or so.. :burnout:

Thanks Stic-o, but I've already got them. Uploading...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These are resized to (hopefully) help modem users. Click for the original, full size images. Thanks, Positive Vibes!

Click for large (180 kb) image.

Click for large (166 kb) image.

Click for large (157 kb) image.

Back