California End of Summer Run 2 Discussion Thread | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California End of Summer Run 2 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve000 said:
I tow it with a dodge cummins 4x4, it has living accommodations and room for the exploder. Just a thought, we can always tent it...not like we arnt used to that.

steve

Someone (stic-o??) needs to do a pre-run if we want to use a different camp spot than last time.

Do you have a locker in your Explorer? The Swamp needs at least one locker. Stic-o ran it without, but he is a nut. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BKennedy said:
Someone (stic-o??) needs to do a pre-run if we want to use a different camp spot than last time.

Do you have a locker in your Explorer? The Swamp needs at least one locker. Stic-o ran it without, but he is a nut. :p

Nope I just got Skillzzzz :D Ok, maybe a little nuts :rolleyes:

Will have locker and sliders this time though ;)

nope, no locker. Maybe we'll sit that one out. I was under the impression that there were different trails to for not so modified vehicles to do. I might be down to check it out if someone was going to prerun for this thing.

Steve

There are alot of trails in that area that can be done by lesser vechicle. Swamp lake and Dusy Ershim are probably the two hardest trails in that area. Bald mountain is a fun play area for any level of vechicle. It is also the only trail that is open right now in that area for 4x4s. I believe 9S09 right now is a snowmobile trail right now and is closed to vechicle access. It will probably be two minths or so till teh roads all get opened back up and snow melts enough to find a good campsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back