Photos - Truck Haven 2004 Photos | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Truck Haven 2004 Photos

Awesome View!!

Attachments

• p1010048.jpg
    p1010048.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 437

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's a couple pics...

I'll post the rest in my photo gallery.

Attachments

• serious_5.jpg
    serious_5.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 427

410Fortune coming up a tough ledge.

Attachments

• image23.jpg
    image23.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 432

Originally posted by Brian1
Whose Explorer is this?
IMG_0571.jpg
Looks like Brian Kennedy to me.

Yep, that is mine.

I had a great time, where are all the pictures going to be posted? I have over 100 to share. I got some real good shots of Kevin's truck on one wheel.

Any of Me?

If you have a large number of pics, send them to Rick or me.. We will get them online for you.

I made a music video!

I'll send to jefe or something to post. It's in Media player format right now. I guess I could compress it and e-mail it.:rolleyes:

It has stills from whats here as of now and video I took while out on the runs.;)

It came out pretty good for whiping out in 2 hrs.

You can send it to me for posting. rick@explorerforum.com

It's 45MB in win media format, and I can't get it to copress much smaller. I tried ziping it. only took it to 37MB:rolleyes: I got get it under 10 to e-mail. I could brake it apart but maybe it just easier to make a copy and throw it in a mailbox:( I can also change what format when I write it to the disc, Real, Win Media, MPEG, DVD, VCD, whatever.

Maybe I'll just mail to you Rick.:rolleyes:

OHOHOH I wanna see!!

Brian has probably the cleanest white Explorer I have ever seen, even in the desert after 3 days it looked freshly waxed. :)

Great pics guys!

OHOHOH I wanna see!!

Brian has probably the cleanest white Explorer I have ever seen, even in the desert after 3 days it looked freshly waxed. :)

Great pics guys!
Felix you got more pics? I didnt get many this weekend so I am relying on you guys for them :p

Hey Guys,just wanted to thank every one who went on the Saturday stock run. I had a great time! I was in the green 2000 explorer with Boomer12. Just wanted to say your a great group,I joined to, and look forward to our next run. Thanks!

RICK and JEFE!

I got a place for you both to download the video. I will e-mail you the link. It will only be good for today. Please do download till after 5pm Pacific time;)

Good thing I'm in good with IT guys here ;)

You both have Mail:D

Music Video

It will be here in another 5 minutes in its 45MB monstrous glory.
As soon as I get home I'll run it through some compression and post it for you bandwidth challenged guys.
Edit: Edit:
I have removed the 45MB version due to web space.

9.2MB Version - DivX/MP3 compressed

Sweet....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back