Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Every year we have set our Truck Haven run for the MLK holiday weekend which is the 3rd weekend in January. The Tierra Del Sol club also holds their annual poker run on the same day. The TDS club is loaded with ATVers and 2 wheelers. Last year they were terrorizing our campsite and I ended up terrorizing them back... That's another story though ;) Besides the problem with the TDS group we also have a problem with a declining number of campsites on "big" weekends due to the houses being built along North Marina drive.

So... I'm thinking we need to find another weekend for this run.

How about doing Jan 28-29 or Feb 4-5 2006.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Either works for me. :cool:

I won't be able to make it in 2006 due to my deployment starting mid January, but you all know my personal feelings on switching weekends as I have a yearly exam on the third Thursday of January every year. It always make it tough for me on the MLK weekend. Either weekend will be better for me.

Rick the 5th is Superbowl.

Just so you know ;) it will be super empty! :D

Stic-o said:
Rick the 5th is Superbowl.

Just so you know ;) it will be super empty! :D

Not if he brings the Sattelite dish and a VCR. Sounds like a suitable camfire viewing to me :D

That could be arranged pretty easily. Especially if Paul shows up with his Class A :thumbsup:

Actually, I was thinking Satalite and Projecter! :D We'll have a 100 ft screen in the middle of the desert! :D

Bronco's Superbowl party at Truckhaven? hahahaha

come on Bronco's!

Rick said:
That could be arranged pretty easily. Especially if Paul shows up with his Class A :thumbsup:

How about a class C. Will that work? :D Count me in in. I'm iching to get some wheeling time in and be with old and new comrades. I'm blocking Feb. 3,4,5 and 6th. on my calender.

Hey Tom! Glad to see you found this thread :D

I picked the Feb dates to help the cause but i'm in for any weekend.

I think some of the Glamis crowd is finding their way to T-haven too :mad:

Either date sounds good right now.

Stic-o said:
Actually, I was thinking Satalite and Projecter! :D We'll have a 100 ft screen in the middle of the desert! :D

Jefe or I could probably scrounge up a nice projector. :)

Ok, I'm going to close this thread and set the date for February 4-5, 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back