• Register Today It's free!

Turdle.

MEXEXP

Reaction score
City, State
Mexicali, Mexico
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Limited
Purchase the pair of taillights for him and gave me a good deal on them, highly recommended and seeing in the future for more transactions like that.

Thanks JT.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JT is sending me a pressure switch for my A/C, knowing that I might not even need it. He didn't ask for anything in return. That's definitely a class act of him! Not many people in this world who give without expecting something in return. Once again, another reason why this forum is so great - people like him!

Thanks again!

Jtsmith

I purchased a set of ubolts from Mr.smith, great guy to deal would definitly have another transaction with him.

I know for a fact all those parts he sent you were made of sugar, expect them to melt when the sun gets this place warmed up in coming months

JT cannot be trusted

:)

I know for a fact all those parts he sent you were made of sugar, expect them to melt when the sun gets this place warmed up in coming months

JT cannot be trusted

:)

Grrr!:D

I got a roof rack from him. It was very reasonably priced, shipped and packed well, and was shipped fast. I would buy from him again.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got my parts PC and my lifters:D :D

Sold some brackets to him and the communication was excellent with a very fast payment!

Got my MAF today, arrived well packaged and quickly. Would defintly do business with again. great communication.:thumbsup:

Bought some misc parts from him at an excellent price. Hell of a guy! Thanks again.

Got some shackles from him. Shipped and priced reasonably. Would buy from again.

Not like it needs any further confirmation, but JT is a great seller. I bought a set of bumper brackets powdercoated from him this past summer. They came in great condition, A+ job on the powdercoating, and a great guy to deal with.

jtsmith

I recently had my friend Jon Smith ( jtsmith ) powder coat a power steering pulley for me.

His service is above and beyond what one might expect. He sand blasted the pulley, masked it off and powder coated it red.

The turn around time was very quick.

Jon not only provided me with tracking information but also sent me a picture of the finished pulley.

His work is flawless. The pulley looks to nice to install.

I highly recommend him for your powder coating needs.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 573
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 578
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 564

I recieved my Diff Cover from him yesterday. This is not the first thing I've had powdercoated by Jon, He does great work. I will be using his services again, you can bet on that!

Sent him paypal on Thursday night, had a tracking number on Friday, and the part on Monday.

It was quite shiny, and a great price too. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am curious if JTSmith will help add mods and service an Explorer you bring to him for a nice price? (I live 100 miles away)

ie: add a leaf, throttle body, C&L meter, new intake pipe, change transmission fluid, etc?

Back