2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
with all this talk about bbq's, food and what not, i might have to take evil back to stock height just to compensate for the extra weight my fat arse is going to gain that weekend!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Come to think of it, one of you Jersey guys wanna ask Paraphoe where he's hiding and why?

Jay took care of that request for ya. :D

I appreciate you asking about me. I'm touched! :D I would love to come out and hang with y'all but I'll be in Colorado for a friends wedding that weekend. Timing just didn't work out this year. I would like to get there some day though, sounds like you guys are gonna have one hell of a time. Maybe in 2012?

Jay took care of that request for ya. :D

i am usefull from time to time

alright if your sayin 2012 then maby we should go start the next year thread already... linds, thats your cue

Here's the latest post on the BBQ from the Mach 1 Registry:

Friday evening BBQ Items

Who's bringing what?

Haeg - Hot dogs, potato salad, pasta salad, drinks
Bris09 - burgers, cheese, ice tea
Old School - SYM/BBQ Chicken, drinks
03Mach1 - Plates, Utensil's, Cups, Tent, etc.
Bill Hamilton - Sticky Fingers
JDraper - Tent, cookies
Explorer Club - hamburger rolls, drinks
SonicBoomva - hot dog rolls, six layer dip & chips
NTMAREMACH - large party cake, drinks

We could use Ice, garden/romaine salad (dressing), dessert's, chips/pretzels, Ice.......

*LIST UPDATED 5-22-2011

Who ever has brought canopy, coolers, music, etc.. in the past, please bring them again. If anyone else can supply any of the above that would be great also. We usually have two canopy's and could always use another, especially with the weather changes and ice coolers for drinks.

JDraper- I might be able to bring another canopy. I'll double check, but I'm sure I can.

Spas- You would be correct. My girl will still be coming.

Cool, thanks Jeff! I didn't see Mac salad on there anywhere, so I'll bring a bucket of that plus some Frank's hot sauce, cupcakes and ice. Adam, what can I donate to the Fricke cookout? Nos, a tent/canopy would be awesome.

Jay... I think starting the thread for 2012 now might constitute jumping the gun a little bit, lol.

fine, have it your way, start it in a week and a half

lol i say its never to soon and yes linds me and mine will be there or be []

Lindsy,
You can bring whatever you want, I will list what we got going right now.
Frickes: Burgers, Hot Dogs
Glen4X4: Tater-salad
Surrealnj: A surprise addition???

More food the better, I don't mind eating my fair share, :p

Also, just like last year, Frickes will have Burgers, Hotdogs, and etc at the Show on Saturday for lunch. As everyone already knows in the explorer crowd, all are welcome to have a burger or two!

If anyone can bring something to contribute it will just make it more successful. Hoping to start food around 12:30 - 1 pm.

Going to bring Potato salad for this....(2) Containers....

ill raid my house of all bringable grubs

Yuengling or Amber bock?

Frickes: Burgers, Hot Dogs
Glen4X4: Tater-salad
Surrealnj: A surprise addition???
explorerguy89: A Surprise addition???
Ben: Some liquid food, if the pink panther decides to come.
Recommendation: Chips are cheap and easy!

I also have a canopy for Saturday's lunch and everyones chairs are welcome to share the shade.

I'll also have some beer on hand, picked up two cases of moosehead last weekend, still got one unopened in the garage, :)

I wasnt gonna come, but I may make an appearance and drive the Mits down to see if Todd wants to run for pinks at the stinky track?

either way, I'll see ya'll sunday fer the wheelin'

I wasnt gonna come, but I may make an appearance and drive the Mits down to see if Todd wants to run for pinks at the stinky track?

either way, I'll see ya'll sunday fer the wheelin'

You going to have your rig together? Would be cool to see the all mighty striped explorer on the trails again.

I'll probably contribute chips/other snacks and some Captain.

You going to have your rig together? Would be cool to see the all mighty striped explorer on the trails again.

definitly.... the doubler goes in today (finished building it lastnight).... then gotta find some time to drink and put the new rear locker in.... add the winch and a good cleaning and I'm all good.... she should be done in a couple days, then its testing and new trail cutting time!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AWESOME!
Getting driveshafts locally? I eventually need to find a decent driveshaft place. The place that does Jons does not really want to do offroad stuff for some reason

Back