19 owns you (gonna be in truckin too!) worklog! | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

19 owns you (gonna be in truckin too!) worklog!

28 speaker fiberglass interior install work log

i used to have a list of mods here that was current late 2004

it is now april 2005 and not one of those mods still apply. please just go to the last few pages for new pictures.

Attachments

• aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,033
  • aaa12.JPG
    aaa12.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,039
  • aaa14.JPG
    aaa14.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,028

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That is amazing. That truck is just downright sexy! :cool:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

yes, it is a ford sign. those pictures are taken near the ranger plant, that is lock and dam # 2 on the mississippi right there (maybe #3 also) pretty cool spot for photo shots.

Attachments

• aaa3.jpg
    aaa3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 564
  • aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 569
  • aaa5.jpg
    aaa5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 588

last one for now, i need to get my digi cam workign and get pictures that look better.

actually nevermind, what does it matter i'll never be featured in any way on this site anyways, or allowed to become a moderator, or much of anything so i might as well only post the crappy pictures here. Funny how ever since certain people became moderators i've gotten no respect in any way.

Attachments

• aaa7.jpg
    aaa7.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 555

wow, that looks absolutely amazing!! your hard work paid off in a VERY big way. and dont worry about the no respect thing, you can know that you have the sickest streeter on the site.

Simply awesome. FYI- Rick does the truck of the week from the elite registry only. If its not in there, then it doesnt make it.

Once again, the sickest street X out there. :bowdown:

honestly, i'm not real worried about it. I'm just wondering why things are this way. I figured now that i have the exterior done i at least have a little firepower to make my point. hell, i spent a total of 4,400 on the exterior all said and done and only 40-50 hours of labor, and i've spent well more than twice that and hundreds of hours on the as of yet unfinished interior... I know when thats done people are gonna have to bow down be it on this site or not isn't really the point.

i'm not concerned about th truck of the week actually. I've been deliberately holding back on that until i get stuff done a little more.

so Rick- i wasn't trying to take a shot at you.

James, should this thread become my elite registry? is that something you can do? and change the name?

I can move it if you like. :)

I am very impressed. That looks great! The only way to make a badass explorer is to go custom, and you have done it, thats for sure. Can't wait to see the interior. :cool:

James, i think it might as well be moved over there. I wish it could be both places, but at this point i'm sure most people are subscribed to it anyways so they won't miss it.

figured i may as well post some more

Attachments

• aaa14.JPG
    aaa14.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 542
  • aaa13.JPG
    aaa13.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 542
  • aaa12.JPG
    aaa12.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 552

last two for a while

Attachments

• aaa15.JPG
    aaa15.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 558
  • aaa17.JPG
    aaa17.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 541

:thumbsup: Congratulations Expo..Looks amazing. Clean & classy. Just in time for summer :burnout:

very nice looking, i really love white on the truck....i just find it funny that the pictures were taken at the minnesota state fair grounds...lol

I moved it and left a re-direct in the original spot. If you want the title changed, just holler.

Wow, that looks great!

thanks James

why is the state fair funny? although, i do think i know what your saying. It was just on my way to target to drop off the film so i snapped a few quick.

Looks great Drew!! Very nice work man.

how about taking some pictures of it with the air bags deflated?

Looking good... can't wait to see some pics w/ a decent camera =)

shh, the air bags aren't working right now. As soon as i get the rear working properly i'll let the air out for some pictures. It isn't that much lower with it out though, only 1.5" or so lower than in the pictures.

Back