• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

2002 Sport Trac SAS

parker-lee

Reaction score
City, State
washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 plus 95 ranger
What steering box did you use and how didicult was the mock up to instal it...
i think i have just about every thing else for my build figured out.... your build inspired me to buy my sport trac in the 1st place, and since i sold my 95 ranger on 37 inch mt/r's i have wanted another big small rig, some of my friends call mu sport track the "mega cab ranger" hahaha

i am starting my 02 sport trac build, 77 ford hp dana 44 with weld on wedges,in the prosses of marrowing it 5 inches, flat top lnuckles, high steer arms, chevy 1ton steering componets, wild horse 5.5 earky bronco progresive coils, custom radious arms, custom radious arm brackets, no ahocks yet, ford explorer 8.8, 5 on 4.5 to 4 on 5.5 wheel spacer-adapters, 37x12.5x17 bfg km2, 4:88 gears ordered this morning with master instal kits,

01STrunner

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Greer, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 SAS'd Sport Trac
I can't remeber what box Chad used for his, but I ended up using a box from a 6.0 Powerstroke. I liked it because I knew when I eventually go to 1-tons, I'll have a steering box that will hold up. Plus I like the more turns lock to lock.

Last edited: