44 front 60 rear W/PICS. CODY | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

44 front 60 rear W/PICS. CODY

This is an old friends rig.From back home in Tooele U.T. His name is cody. Im not sure if hes a member i havent talked to him in over a year. But last time i did i told him to come to this site and join. So cody if you are im just showing off your truck. :thumbsup: It has a i believe a 44 waggy front leaf sprung and a 60 rear with about 8 inches of lift on 36 truxus. The guy that built it is the guy that was in TTC a couple years back in the BUMMER. His name is Aaron and has his own off road custom fab business called www.rebelcustomracing.comHere you can find more pics of the EX and the yota,plus aarons bummers and his comp. rig.

Attachments

• codyfront.jpg
    codyfront.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 312
  • xploder.jpg
    xploder.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 308

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah i cant wait to see it in person. Ill be back in Utah in nov. Get some close up pics and get him to join the site also.

Nice truck! I like it alot. I also like the toy in the background of the first pic ;). You should make him join the site for sure.

I like that rear bumper

That's a badass rig. :thumbsup: More pics!

Looks like he will lose his adjsuters on those rear 9000's :) Ask me how I know.
Nice color, nice looking rig!

Do you know aaron or cody? I heard that your rig is a unicorn in utah.

that rig is nice! the color is pretty cool, and looks perfect with the black bumpers and wheels

nice paint, make sure you dont :roll: it

Back