Trip Report : Truck Haven 2005 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trip Report : Truck Haven 2005

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how can I resize my photos? I left my camera on the high setting and each picture is over 1mb

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

Wow, that last pic is fantastic!

Where's your bread bag limiting strap?:D

Looks like it was an AWSOME trip, fantasic pictures, especially Mark's! ;)

Nice to see Mr.Rios out there too, guess he made a full recovery and is doing fine.

Thanx for sharing! :D

RockRanger said:
how can I resize my photos? I left my camera on the high setting and each picture is over 1mb

Hey Matt, I am having the same problem. Spent a few hours trying to get the pictures under 55KB and still veiwable. Its not easy and I gave up. Will try again tonight to get the posted.

Wow! Awesome trip!

REALLY enjoyed seeing some members of the original gang that I first wheeled with. Unfortunately, the main battery and the spare for my digital camera both gave up the ghost, so no pics :(

i can't believe i missed this one....anyway, m.i.t. has my rear axle because i decided to find a way to fry the stock lim-slip clutches to the point that my spider and side geard were chewed up by all the pieces of metal floating around! but they are putting a locker in there after my failed attempt to do it myself, and also a nice burly diff cover with the stud girdles and all that. boo hoo

I finally got my pics uploaded to the website. Sorry it took so long, I couldn't remember how to lower the rez on the pics at first. Anyways I put a link to my Truck Haven 2005 Photo Album on the first post.

Colin, I got those Pics e-mailed out to you tonight also.

Can't wait to get everyone back together for another run.

Okay now some of those pics might actually do t haven justice....pucker factor is HIGH...rollercoaster style

Matt your not getting any idea's here are you? I know the inline six is tempting but step away from the Jeep:
IMG_1128.jpg

I can almost hear you say "look how small that air intake horn thingy is on the airbox, how does it breathe?"

My daily driver is a 01 Wrangler Sahara while I do my 5.0L conversion, its a fun little Jeep with alot of balls! I will give it that, it also seems to go anywhere and through anything...but its really tempermental so I'll stick with my bronco.....

Felix, SAS turned out great! Very impressive for the first trip on the new digs...after seeing it perform what tweaks are you planning?
IMG_1148.jpg

Dave, Where's your flex pic?? :)

Tweeks are going to be heim jointed track bar and stearing system. I am also putting together a M5OD swap. Once the tranny is swaped I am going to be getting an Atlas t-case and extending my radius arms w/ heim jointed ends (not sure how long it will take for the atlas to be purchased). I also need to trim my front fenders big time. Along with leveling out the rear of the truck like 1.5 to 3 inches will fix it.

Other than that a front locker is a must. That will be purchased and installed within the next few months along with the stearing and tranny.

Well okay then so you are like me and it will never end :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

410Fortune said:
Matt your not getting any idea's here are you? I know the inline six is tempting but step away from the Jeep
:)

Acutally i was looking at how the motor layout was. That is the same motor (98 4.0) that we swaped in to tracys jeep. Just trying to see where everything origionally went verse were we put it cause it would fit.

Back