Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07

stic-o...are you training at 4 wheel parts....:scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

stic-o...are you training at 4 wheel parts....:scratch:

no... I think I may go get the other part of this tommorow:D

04282007056.jpg

...awwww....:D

...looks like you guys are having a party....:eek:

Thats not JP Moble in that pic...

Before it got painted, we were just welding the the d-ring hooks in, in that pic, although as you can see we also had another thought in mind! :D

so.....what flava is it gonna be? 3/4 or 1 ton?

so.....what flava is it gonna be? 3/4 or 1 ton?

sense it will be mostly DD and baby mobile , and doing tow duties once in awile, it will only be 1/2 ton. Newer 5.4 Supercrew. No reason to go bigger. She'll tow 9500lbs. and that's plenty;)

sense it will be mostly DD and baby mobile , and doing tow duties once in awile, it will only be 1/2 ton. Newer 5.4 Supercrew. No reason to go bigger. She'll tow 9500lbs. and that's plenty;)

Nice:thumbsup:

alright, lets make this a th/glamis trip

I was thinking the same thing! And i am leaving between 10 and 11, so i am aiming to get there 1 to 2. Can't wait!!

O ya and stic-o, :thumbsup: on the tow vehicle.

we should get there by 2 or 3 pm.

it would be fun to run down to the dunes, but we don't wanna set up camp twice :/

You guys have fun out there. Im gonna button up the explorer this weekend hopefully. Then it probably goes up for sale. Ive been eyeing a wrx STI for awhile now and i think its time to get back to road racing like i used to do. Who knows though, never can tell from one day to the next whats gonna happen lol.

...stic-o, so what are your planned mods for the new truck...:scratch:

...i am thinking i will be at th about noon...this morning is already calling for winds and glamis will have to wait, today at least...:D

I am gonna be dragging my self out there soon......Cold and all....dang it:(

...pack warm, they are calling freeze warnings for the deserts....:eek:

...harbor freight opens up at 7 and i am picking up a good jack for 37 bucks and trying a high volume 250 psi compressor for 5.83, looks like the cyclone...

He He I see I am not the only up early to hit HF :D

...i'll see you when you get out there....just remember, no more read fenders, lol...:D

Kevin, Rob - Char and I are super bummed we can't make it out there with you guys:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You guys have fun out there. Im gonna button up the explorer this weekend hopefully. Then it probably goes up for sale. Ive been eyeing a wrx STI for awhile now and i think its time to get back to road racing like i used to do. Who knows though, never can tell from one day to the next whats gonna happen lol.

:(

Back