Truck Haven on New Years Eve... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven on New Years Eve...

I'll be bringing my new FORD.

See Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might be out on teh 31st for the day. No promises but Ill see what I can do. Need to talk the GF into the idea first.

Matt

Saw a weather report - clear, and cool for next week. 30-40's at night, 60-70's during the day

Who's bringing fire wood? I'll be bringing some twigs from the back yard, that I need to get rid of. Nothing major

If someone does roll, remember proper roll etiquette...check to see if driver is ok, then run and get your camera...lol.
I really wish I could take my truck out wheelin' with you guys but i'll just wait and do the camping thing with everyone on the big run.
Have fun and be safe out there,
Dave

We'll bring wood too.

I'm in for two days, but I'm not sure which two days. Sun/Mon, Mon/Tue, or Tue/Wed. Whoever's going, when will you be there?

We're arriving around noon on Monday. Will be leaving Thursday.

I was thinking about driving down on sunday.. and staying till thursday.. but my schedule is now changing, since it's going to rain this weekend, and I need at least one dry day to get the cage into the zuk.

So now, I'm looking at driving down monday, tuesday/wednesday, leaving thursday.

alrighty, got the engine driven OBA running, got my ARB braided air line, just need to spend an hour wiring it all up. Looks good for the cage and sliders tomorrow, so I should be headed down on Monday morning for thaven.

I do need to do some 30-40mph wash running a few times before I hit any hard core stuff for gear breakin. Also - Rick, can I borrow your GPS unit for a few minutes? I want to try and calibrate the speedo some.

Sounds good Tom. See ya Monday.

Current Truckhaven weather forecast calls for partly cloudy, with lows 35-45, and highs 60-65. NO mention of wind!

Ill be there with my GF on the 31st. Should be out there around 9am tuesday morning. Bill can you bring my gas can that I left from the last trip? Ill bring some wood as well.

Matt

:( Doesn't look like John and I will be making it. We're thinking about trying to make it out there on wednesday but aren't too sure about that.

Hope you can end up making it Jefe. Char and I are ready to leave in the morning :D

Well, we had another great time! here's a couple pictures. From left to right, tdavis, me, Rick, RockRanger.

Attachments

• thaven1103a.jpg
    thaven1103a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 219

Here's Tom catching some air.

Attachments

• t-haven1103.jpg
    t-haven1103.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 208

Originally posted by Jefe
:( Doesn't look like John and I will be making it. We're thinking about trying to make it out there on wednesday but aren't too sure about that.

Sure hope you didn't come out there today Jefe... Everyone bailed this morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is more info about the bumper John.

Dead Link Removed

Back