Truck Haven Thanksgiving '09 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven Thanksgiving '09

I am bringing two dude with Jeeps on Saturday. One has been out before, the other has never been to Truckhaven.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's with all the friggin' J*%ps??? I guess we should change the site description to: "Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ford Ranger, Ford Aerostar SUV, and a bunch of Friggin' J*%ps Enthusiast Forums"

Now that's Ironic:p: Hummm, Brian might you be thinking.........naw:D

=BKennedy:] I am bringing two dude with Jeeps on Saturday. One has been out before, the other has never been to Truckhaven.

So Dave what time are ya planning on rolling out there?

Me and my friend Tim should be out there around noonish tomorrow.
Shall I bring the Powertank or do you want to do that another time?

i am all good for it tomorrow. bring it :D

...It looks like I will be filling in for you then...The guy I was going to replace on the pit crew flew in last night so no exciting Blythe for me..:p:

...I plan on heading out in an hour and will be there by 7 pm tonight...I will be heading to the bluffs and will be on channel 4 if anyone there gets this info...;)

Bluffs looked clear a few hours ago when I drove past. However looking over Ocotillo Wells it might as well been the San Fernando Valley. Congested and looked just as smogy.

...Low clouds here moving in now and they say possible rain in the a.m....:rolleyes:

...If it will finally at least drizzle or truly rain, I know where I want to be at...:burnout:

Welp so far a nice but small run I myslef got in about 5:30 PM last night. kinda surprised to show up and surprised to see 90Ranajo here for a short time, Ted showed up about an hour or so after me.

So far the attendees are DB1 and his Friend Tim, Tbars4, Cybergasm and for a short time 90Ranajo.

Me DB1 and Tim went for a nice nite run last night no carnage to report from it. Me almost got stuck a couple times but was able to drive myself outta of it each time.

good thing we went to the mesa this time cause Camping off Marina Drive is an a no go right now place is like a Zoo over there. and we are all by ourselves up on the Mesa :D

that's it for now let's see what today holds in store :D

yup got pics coming later

Back