Spring wheeling trip at SMORR | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring wheeling trip at SMORR

1 tent site and 2 rigs, 1 will be wheeling, and the other just looking pretty:D

Power or no power?

If you want both rigs back by the camp site it will cost another $5 per day.
They have a large parking lot to park your non wheeler.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Power or no power?

If you want both rigs back by the camp site it will cost another $5 per day.
They have a large parking lot to park your non wheeler.

no power, and I'll kept the mounty at the camp site. If the weather gets bad I'll sleep in it instead of the tent. And most of our gear will be loaded in it since it sounds like my brothers truck will be loaded down with other things Jon needs hauled out.

Put me down for 1 campsite with no power, and 2 rigs that will both be wheeling.

If you leave one rig in the parking lot, you can have 1 site and 1 rig with you. 2 rigs=2 sites. Your 2nd rig will be charged the $45 for wheeling for 3 days, $35 for 2 days, $20 for one day.

If you leave one rig in the parking lot, you can have 1 site and 1 rig with you. 2 rigs=2 sites. Your 2nd rig will be charged the $45 for wheeling for 3 days, $35 for 2 days, $20 for one day.
That works, I guess my brother will have to park his Chevy in the lot then :D

How many spots did we reserve or whatever we did?

I wont know till like the week before

How many spots did we reserve or whatever we did?

I wont know till like the week before

We have a few R/V sites reserved, and an infinite number of primitive sites.
The park does not reserve sites for anyone, it is a first come first serve till they get the website up and running. The park is doing this for us because we have made arrangements 4 months in advance, and they thought they would have the reservation site running by now.

Once I get the amount of sites with electric that we need, I will let them know. This way they will be able to rent the sites we don't need, or if we need more.

Just keep me posted, i will put you down for a primitive site at the least for now.

yeah put me down for a primitive for now. Im sure thats all ill need

Oh, Man! I was hoping the surprise drawing would have some electric superchargers and carbon fiber muffler bearings! :frospecta

dude EVERYONE knows they make muffler bearings outa unobtanium.

Jeese get with the program.

ok im still looking at radios.

what do you guys in the know think about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230337084185

While that's not a bad radio, I'd suggest a Uniden Pro 520XL. It's similar in size and price but is a slightly better radio and has an adjustable RF gain. Being able to adjust the RF gain is a big bonus for Explorers thanks to "noise" generated by the fuel pump. I think every third thread in the radio forum here mentions that! :rant:

Zukman says book us Dan-o! Fri and Sat night. 35' motorhome. What do you guys do after dark? Campfire I know. We could reopen the Skyview Drive-in if I know before we leave.:D Bringin the west coast east! Wait you guys do have rocks, right?! lol Cause we don't got mud here! lol

Zukman says book us Dan-o! Fri and Sat night. 35' motorhome. What do you guys do after dark? Campfire I know. We could reopen the Skyview Drive-in if I know before we leave.:D Bringin the west coast east! Wait you guys do have rocks, right?! lol Cause we don't got mud here! lol

Awesome, now we just need someone to come represent the east coast

I like campfires and blowing things up, myself. Look out for the pork and bean bomb:D

Chocodiles would make a normally boring S'more, into a Smorr S'more

I like campfires and blowing things up, myself. Look out for the pork and bean bomb:D

^^ Does that mean you want me to bring Chocodiles???

BTW
The Hostess Bake shop gets there new new inventory in on Thursdays ;)

If it isn't too much trouble. Nothing overboard, just a box or so.

Please.

I am coming, my wife and I, possibly 1 friend, 2 rigs, 2 primative sites.

Arrive either Friday evening or Sat Morning?

Thanx everyone ,, looking forward to showing you what a stock Bronco 2 will do with Lincoln rear Locker :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Howdy all,

just posting up to say the event is getting close and i can not wait cause its gonna be a blast. Looks like you all will be making a big showing.......all those fords......lol .i am chevy guy so dont hold it against me :d

i know a bunch of my ford buddys will be out to join you guys.

Take care all and see ya soon.

Brandon
smorr

Back