Truckhaven Oct 24-25th | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is moonrise and moonset during the TH run? I just noticed a couple nights ago, on a clear night, there was no moon.

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's only a first quarter moon, and will rise around lunch time and set before midnight

Only when it's dark! :rolleyes: :D

Some of us have a generator with us so that we can have power for lot's of light when it get's dark. If needed I have a 500 watt latern that will nicely brighten up your camp spot for set-up. You only have to ask!:D

I will be leaving on Friday at 1:30 pm. Should arrive by 5 pm.

Some of us have a generator with us so that we can have power for lot's of light when it get's dark. If needed I have a 500 watt latern that will nicely brighten up your camp spot for set-up. You only have to ask!:D

I will be leaving on Friday at 1:30 pm. Should arrive by 5 pm.

Thanks paul! we should be there by 6pm :thumbsup: And I'm only joking around ok!!:cool:

By the time you get there we'll watching a movie, or playing wii:p:

Are you bringing a wii??
I can bring some extra remotes and games:D:thumbsup:
( i have a dessert racing game)...unfortuanly you cant choose an explorer as your vehicle:( )

Umm, does that mean I should bring both front projection units? One for the Movie and one for the Wii?

~Mark

I'm teetering towards 'out'.

I'm out.

Too much to do at work (have a conference the following week), plus not enough on the zuk done and working.

Thanksgiving is a good shot, and then there's always xmas/new years break - the Lab shuts down from Dec 24 to Jan 3.

I'm out.

Too much to do at work (have a conference the following week), plus not enough on the zuk done and working.

Thanksgiving is a good shot, and then there's always xmas/new years break - the Lab shuts down from Dec 24 to Jan 3.

I'm going with a big group to Glamis for thanksgiving, and for new years, which isn't much further in relation to the rest of the trip you have drive to get down here. Just a thought, for another thread another time, but maybe a trip to glamis is in order?

Just a thought, for another thread another time, but maybe a trip to glamis is in order?

yes yes this sounds like an excellent Idea:thumbsup: been quite awhile since the last one.

I'm out.

:(
OK, anyone else dropping out will be banned!!!

I officially got added to the "IN" list:thumbsup::D

Temps are on the rise out in the dez, around 100 this weekend and should be about 90 in time for the run.

Well I just did it. Hope you all don't hate me! Cause I just paid my dues!!
Well as far as the membership! Still have to earn my truck but I don't see that being a problem,AS LONG AS THE PLANE DON'T CRASH!!! It wont Jon lol!!

So with that and my paper tag and Ins. all's left is gett'n there!!

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome! Jon thanks for being the best friend a person could have Love ya man. It's going to be a BLAST!!!! :cool:

you have nothing to worry about most all the hurricanes down there turn and west towards open waters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...You can track Hurricane Rick here...
http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2009/rick.html

...They suspect it may hit the southern part of Baja...This satellite image shows the Salton Sea north of the Gulf of California, and it's the northern part of the Baja Peninsula...
...You can track Hurricane Rick here...
http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2009/rick.html

...They suspect it may hit the southern part of Baja...This image shows the Salton Sea north of the Gulf of California, and it's the northern part of the Baja Peninsula...

figure2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back