California Explorer Spottings | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Explorer Spottings

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spotted arvin in his mountaineer today.

...Pics or it didn't happen...:p:

..:scratch:..Don't you and he live together now???

No he lives a couple of miles away.

found a new recruit today:D

I'm starting to wonder though...are all explorers white? :scratch:

Attachments

• 2010-12-28 15.06.31.jpg
    2010-12-28 15.06.31.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 792

Last night in Simi Valley, and this morning on the 405 in Long Beach, i think i saw the same explorer. It was a 2nd gen sport, black, had flat black fiberglass fenders front and rear, sat ass-way-high so it was probably cranked torsion bars and SOA, tube front bumper, lights on the roof, and euro taillights.

Today on my way back from Vegas, saw someone i know is on here, but i don't know who it is. He was headed towards Vegas. A gold 98-01 4-door, prerunner style front bumper, 8 hole polished wheels, and a Charger's lightning bolt sticker on the back window. Don't think he has anything more than TT lift in the front.

no they arent some are black
photo.php

mines black :)

pismo+rolling a stock explorer= its fine
gotta say thats pretty awsome

...Yesterday in Huntington Beach I saw a white 98 Ranger, flared fenders with a flatbed..

..:shifty_ey ..It was carrying an oven..

...This morning in San Clemente, I saw an olive drab Ranger rockin 37's at Pedro's taco's...:D

...This morning in San Clemente, I saw an olive drab Ranger rockin 37's at Pedro's taco's...:D

hmmm.. :shifty_ey did it have a tiki in the back:p:

...No Tiki's in the back but there was a Tiki carver inside...:D

:rangertan: :wavey:

Rit had taken the Explorer out and gotten it really muddy. Before we could wash it I needed to take it to work (in Lake Arrowhead). I parked the car at my work site, nose out. Couple hours later, I came out to find an equally dirty Explorer parked next to me, also nose out. Had a good laugh at that. I know the owner is here on the forum but I don't recall his name.

Rit had taken the Explorer out and gotten it really muddy. Before we could wash it I needed to take it to work (in Lake Arrowhead). I parked the car at my work site, nose out. Couple hours later, I came out to find an equally dirty Explorer parked next to me, also nose out. Had a good laugh at that. I know the owner is here on the forum but I don't recall his name.

:wavey: long time no see Khiori :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back