Dannyboy's 91-35s on Dubs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dannyboy's 91-35s on Dubs

Well, I had to do it. I've had these wheels/tires sitting around from another project and I've threatened so I did it. I can handle being called "that guy" and I promise I'm going to try to get at least one photo of this thing airborne on the dubs.

Truckhaven T-day here I come.

Before it was on 15s, now it's on 20s but probably not for long......24s maybe???

Attachments

• blingin (Medium).jpg
    blingin (Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 1025061546 (Medium).jpg
    1025061546 (Medium).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,241

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ha looks crazy. Look at the super duty in the back. I was thinking of the Jaws theme song - seeing it around the corner, to run over the explorer cause it's bigger and better. ha - weird I suppose. Anyhow, looks great! :thumbsup:

thats so badass hahahaha kinda stops you from going 60 through those washes though doesnt it a bit with the lower pro tires?

Still looks sweet haha

it looks great.. i really like it

I need a set those for driving back and forth to work:cool:

I was thinking about doing something like that with my 01 sport, i think it looks weird on older models, seems like all the newer ones have set-ups like that though, "trailer queens" i guess......

-Rich

stops you from going 60 through those washes though doesnt it a bit

Remember, those 15" with the 35" BFG's act like a secondary suspension. I wouldn't do the washes anymore, unless you want to buy some new rims.

Remember, those 15" with the 35" BFG's act like a secondary suspension. I wouldn't do the washes anymore, unless you want to buy some new rims.

Hey Joe, I hope this doesn't make you sick to your stomach. I promise I'll put some real offroad tires back on her and treat her good.

Truck goes to the shop tomorrow to get the rear brakes worked out like we discussed by adding some hoses.

Thanks for checking up on me, the ladies love the truck.

No, it doesn't make me sick....just a little ill. :eek:
If you want have them put on a proportioning valve to the rear so she doesn't lock up before the fronts.

that makes me want to cry......

just kidding with ya. looks great, actually. I just would never do it to mine b/c of the abuse she goes through. just driving to work would bend them into pretzels

i like it! i think big rims look pretty cool on a nicer lifted rig, as long as they have some tires with real sidewalls. big rims/street tires for DD duty, big mudders on 15's for weekend play

I like the look with the 20s :) That's not a 1st gen. 'front end clip', what year is it from??

looks great, rims and tires makes all the difference! wish i could afford some dubs on a/t's like that

Back