It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

Did BLEE get one of your Explorers up safely? Or did he break a torsion bar? :D

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried... today on the way to lunch he was grinding every gear and tried to roll us into the bushes in front of TGIFriday's :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried... today on the way to lunch he was grinding every gear and tried to roll us into the bushes in front of TGIFriday's :eek:

Its only been 2 years since I drove a stick... I definately need to get used to it.. Hell if you don't see me by 11:00 then I've rolled the truck on 83 or 81 or said f'it and went to RC to wheel it :D

I reserved one room at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove.. Izwack do you need one too? Its around $90 a night plus 9% tax

I reserved one room at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove.. Izwack do you need one too? Its around $90 a night plus 9% tax
No sorry I'm not making it up there today (Saturday), but WILL be at RC tomorrow 9 AM sharp!

so what am i missing?? Is it really hot up there as it is here? Take plenty of pics,,,,,,, hope u all make it back safely!

*sigh*
well im sittin here with my dog wishin there was a way i could have made it out....sry y'all
let me know how its going!

how many explorers where at the show?

Whoo Hoo!!! Hardware for the '66:D:D:D:D:D

carlisle_plaque.jpg

Wow congratulations Draper!

It was a blast today everyone! Too bad the rain came!

My pics: CLICKY

I couldnt decide what to use for highlights, so ill just throw a few here and tell you to go check the damn gallery cuz these aint the best of them:

Oh and btw~ congrats draper!

DEATH TO THE CHEVY!!!!
th_MVI_1392.jpg

th_MVI_1394.jpg

th_MVI_1395.jpg

no, my balljoints are shot plus my lugs were loose. So yes, steering was intresting till i figured that out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IZ, time for some 38s.
Maybe with some chromo shafts .. but I'd be a little scard to try 38s on stock shafts.

BLEE, Spas and others also have some great pics and videos, can't wait for those :)

Back