Next Big Bear Run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Next Big Bear Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are we going to meet at fawnskin?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK unless I hear other wise I'll be near the diamond shaped area on the road into Holcomb Valley at 10:00 am. That would give you guys a decent nights rest and we'll have about 8 hours of day light. I'll wait for awhile to see if anyone shows up. Otherwise....

Let me know how this sounds.

Fawnskin @ 12 noon

Due to some "Home Improvements" I have to make around the house, my brother-in-law and I will not be able to make it to Fawnskin until 12 noon. 10 a.m. would simply be pushing it too much. So, we'll all meet up in the diamond at 12 noon on Wednesday, August 21st, 2002.

Great for me
Xplodor are you going to make it?
Hope so. Is not will meet you on the next BB run

Sorry, I had to goto work and fix some problems out in the shop. =( Hope you all have fun!!!

Sorry we'll miss you Ron

Maybe you can make it early September.

I'm trying to get a group up here for at least one if not both days. I just posted it so...

have a great one
3B

I just posted a run for the first weekend of next month. The traffic shouldn't be bad, and the weekend before a holiday should be pretty quite up here.

we could One ot two days, by then the Holcomb camp ground shouln't be full, and it is getting pretty cold at night now, the days are in the low 80's though.

Whatcha think
3B

I'm getting confused. If we do a weekend run or a day run on a weekend, I can do it. I heard talk of a run on wed. I couldn't make one during the week.

Could some one update the times, dates and place, where everyone is meeting? Maybe a list of who's going? Just a thought I'm getting confused on all the info.

Originally posted by Xplodor
I'm getting confused. If we do a weekend run or a day run on a weekend, I can do it. I heard talk of a run on wed. I couldn't make one during the week.
Me too. I think there have been 5-6 runs planned to Big Bear in the space of two months. All of them have been talked about in all three Big Bear posts :confused:

I think we need to include the date of the run along with the location whenever we post in this forum. If we don't know which date works for everyone yet, thats fine. but as soon as we do decide on a date, have a moderator add to the thread title.

This is an new run scheduled for people who can only make the weekends.

We're meeting by the old firestation in Fawnskin at at approx 9:30 am if all agree

Closing this thread to avoid confusion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back