FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
I know a few of you are going somewhere for the Memorial Weekend. I was curious if anyone could make Big Bear say the second or third weekend in June. I'm up for any weekend really, so let's get one planned.

IN:
FROADER
Ranger X
jobunn
DB_wizzle
Felix
Jefe
Brother of Jefe
FAKRWEE

MAYBE:
Josh S.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We've got Moab on the 4th, and I'm already booked on the 18th. The 11th or 25th might work for me.

I'm game for any weekend so whatever works best for everyone else.

I am in depending on when exactly. Mid June works better.

I just noticed... Happy birthday John, ya damn Jeep driver.
partyguy.gif

FROADER said:
partyguy.gif
thanks!

FROADER said:
partyguy.gif

X 2 :D

Josh S. said:
If my rig's ready in time I'll be there :bounce:
Get it ready and we'll caravan out there. Get Gopher to ride with you too.

I may have a couple of friends going as well.

Let's pick a date. The weekend of June 11th or 25th so Jefe and Broher of can make it. Post your preference.

I would be more than happy to join you all up there. The temps will be better up there and from what I have heard the trails are all different from last year.

Let me know what weekend and I will plan accordingly.

Oh yea, Happy B-Day John (x3), trying to be sneaky about it huh.

FROADER said:
Get it ready and we'll caravan out there. Get Gopher to ride with you too.

I may have a couple of friends going as well.

Let's pick a date. The weekend of June 11th or 25th so Jefe and Broher of can make it. Post your preference.

Sounds good. the 25th is my 21st birthday :D :D :D :chug::chug::chug:...I beleive I'm having a kegger at a friend's house so that just might not work for me haha. the 11th weekend sounds good tho!

I'm having trouble figuring out my u-joint problems. I'm wondering if I can swap a u-joint into my axle, even tho it has a blown cap! can anybody help me on this Pleeeeeeease!!! HERE's a thread I started with some more info and pics.

Can't go. I just got my schedule for next month and do not have one weekend off! Bummer!

Josh S. said:
Sounds good. the 25th is my 21st birthday :D :D :D :chug::chug::chug:...I beleive I'm having a kegger at a friend's house so that just might not work for me haha. the 11th weekend sounds good tho!

You can't say that and not offer to just bring the keg to Big Bear, while it's still full. :D

That sucks Brian, nobody said we can't do more than one trip to Big Bear this summer though ;)

I'm ready to go now...it's gonna be 110 here in the desert this weekend :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DB_1 said:
That sucks Brian, nobody said we can't do more than one trip to Big Bear this summer though ;)

More like two or three trips to BB this summer. I will be ready to go for a trip next month.

Back