Truck Haven Fall 2017 - Memorial Run | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven Fall 2017 - Memorial Run

@Rick, Really glad to hear your eye is on the mend. and really glad to hear Char's Kidney's dialysis bad (The wife of the person in the cube next to me at work is on dialysis and on the transplant list so I get to hear how scary that is...)

I'm still up in the air as to making it when it's rescheduled... After Multiple interviews and a long agonizing wait for a decision, I was offered the job. It's a big pay raise, doing the same work BUT with more responsibility and I go from unlimited vacation to 120 hours of PTO per year (use for sick and vacation). At least I get a free (paid)week between Christmas and New Years as they shut down for the week.

~Mark

Congrats on your new job Mark:chug: 5 days of sick time and vacation time though? That's got to be tough:eek:

Congrats on your new job Mark:chug: 5 days of sick time and vacation time though? That's got to be tough:eek:
15 days of sick/PTO combined since I'm starting over in seniority. It'll be interesting for the first few years but I can flex time (work extra before I go somewhere and use the time on the days I take off). I just won't have anything accrued this year. . I'm hoping I get to continue to work the 9/80 schedule which is every other friday off so it's possible I can still do a Friday-Sunday.

Since I got a big raise I may re-gear and finally get off 33's (go to 35's) on one of the first few paychecks.. Then I'll switch to doing the prudent stuff with the money (try to catch up more on my retirement and double the emergency fund).

~Mark

Back