• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

What did you do to your Explorer this weekend?

rhauf

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
91,93,98,&02 Exploders
Well on thursday (which was "my weekend" since i had that day off) I built a traction bar for it (which doubles as a driveshaft rock guard) and then i moved the shackles to the fronts of the springs in front. and a few other details. then i looked at it for a while. drove it over some dirt piles and realized i need to cut the fenders more. pics below

shackles in their new location
2010-11-04_10-35-48_856.jpg

and my redneck trac bar
2010-11-04_10-36-38_350.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN for now...or forever
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 EB
You're going to love those BFG's over the RTS's. The RTS was the worst tire I've ever had on any vehicle, ever. No dry traction, wet traction, snow traction...rode hard,handled squirly...

2TimingTom

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Littleton, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Every time I look at my Explorer I am happy with my purchase. The BFGs don't only look awesome, but I like the way they handle. I can't wait for it to snow. I can't wait to get them off the pavement.

yetiman

Reaction score
City, State
Ward, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Sport
wheeled up around Estes Park. I then built a stealth box in the back where the storage area used to be and hid the amp under the pass. side rear seat.