new elite member "nitemare" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new elite member "nitemare"

been using the info on this site for a yr. now have elite status. details n more pics in elite garage. tell me what u think. :cool:

Attachments

• expforum3.jpg
    expforum3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 609

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that my friend is sickkk

Not my cup 'o tea on many levels, but I definitely admire your originality. Great work.

Welcome to Eliteness. :thumbsup:

I like that :D I had to do a double take to see if it was an Explorer!

Nice work:chug:

That, my friend, is worth the price of admission.

It's good to see money spent on the vehicle instead of lawn maintenance!:D

Wow! That's an interesting setup. Just curious...it appears you can only use 1 hinge on that side of the door. Does the door wobble when you open it?

It's good to see money spent on the vehicle instead of lawn maintenance!:D

lol, I didn't even see that untill you mentioned it....

I was too busy looking at that truck, Good job!! Any other specs on it or interior shots?

NICE! It looks longer than a 1st gen. Like a 'burbon. I like it!

more pics

Had a shop in arlington, tx do the doors for 2k, there are double hinged, no wobble. Just moved into the house from an apt. Damn dandilions.:mad: Almost got a handle on them.

Attachments

• expforum5.jpg
    expforum5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 531
  • expforum6.jpg
    expforum6.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 557
  • expforum2.jpg
    expforum2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 528

Very nice:thumbsup: Now lambo both front and rear:thumbsup:

I would black out the bumpers and lower it.
Yea, I would set it down a little but I think the chrome in the bumpers complemets the chrome in the wheels.

Love the suicide door look, very nicely done :):).......definitely original....:)

That is sweet :thumbsup:
I also like the suicide look, but I'd be afraid someone would crack open a door by mistake and bend the hinges at highway speeds..

That is sweet :thumbsup:
I also like the suicide look, but I'd be afraid someone would crack open a door by mistake and bend the hinges at highway speeds..

Once you reverse the hinges, there a lip on the front side that prevents you from opening the rear without opening the front first.

it's not a fun repair though if your suicide door gets bent back into the body (like say, if you ran into a pole with it open)

congrats on having them

are there others that we know about now?

it's not a fun repair though if your suicide door gets bent back into the body (like say, if you ran into a pole with it open)

congrats on having them

are there others that we know about now?

That's why I don't let the children play with it. :mad: My son cleaned his mom's expedition with an interstate guardrail. Totaled it. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh nice cleaning of the expedition...Sorry tho

One sick looking explorer. I sometimes wish i had made mine a street baby...

Back