Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My dad already had them, so we put them on. Plus, it doesn't hurt since there are idiots that will just fly over a dune without checking anything first.

If you're vehicle is street legal you don't need one.

gotta get this fixed before the dunes!!!!!

102_2300.jpg

102_2302.jpg

this is how we limped it out to the city

102_2292.jpg

102_2299.jpg

102_2293.jpg

goblin, your question to me was why everyone had flags but me...i told you i would have one next time and the safety reason's why....;)

clarkkent, it was in relationship to a previous 2wd question, no problem...:D

r.j., i'm still curious to see pics of your r.a....and where it snapped...:scratch:

it looks like everybody already replied, lol....:D

what? i just posted it tbars. so.... anyone have any spare r/a's lying around? :D

yup, it got us about three miles on a dirt trail till' we got to the big bear lake. yeah i had the "tie down mod" broke it, then got the "broken tie down tied to a broken tow strap" mod

no, r.a.'s but i have several good welders by my shop...if that will help, you are not that far from me...

stupid lift has already replaced both of my axle drop brackets for free, and im not even the first owner, i got the whole kit off this site for 290$. honestly, i don't want any more superlift r.a.'s!!!!! the one thats broken now had a crack a long time ago and we reinforced on both sides and it still just broke in front of it. and i noticed that the same arm was bent (i don't know when are how) before we went out that day. also when i got home, i looked at the other side and saw that it has like a half inch crack in that same spot. :) nice. so who makes strongest radius arms?

umm oh yeah, this thread is about going to pismo haha

3 weeks and counting...:D

im counting it

i found you that 300 dollar motor and i still have his number...;)

i am desperately trying to get tires this week on my X and i'm not sure it's going to happen...somebody by my f250, it's tagged till pismo '08, lol...

LOL you guys need to get cracking on you're rigs!!! Broken radius arms, dead engines --- wtf man!

it's because we've got ROCK"S , lmao....:D

roflmao, so i take it you leave next weekend so you can meet up with us at pismo, where the rocks have turned to sand???? c'mon, you know you want to...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i found you that 300 dollar motor and i still have his number...;)

i know i have the number too but have to wait till Monday and see what PayPal does with my money? see if i get it back or it goes through and i get my other stuff:confused:

Back