Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

guys, i think im going to be OK!! :)

102_2309.jpg

102_2310.jpg

just checked ONE thing off the list (you all know the lilst never actualy ends) :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

niiiiiccccce...did you get a killer price??? and oh yea, the never ending list ... and that don't include breakage, that's the must do now list, lol...:D

are you going to make cleghorn this weekend???

i want to this weekend, last time i drove the navajo it was back firing and making like a "put put" type of thing on acceration. might just take it like that anyway haha

oh yeah, it was $300 for them. he just made em to the superlift spec's. and he said if i ever break one he'll just make me another

i must admit, those would look good on my ranger...:D

I guess I'm not going to pismo this time. I am going to save money for the truck haven run though. I have a new problem with the truck now. It wont start and there is no power what so ever even when I jump start it.:rolleyes:

come on Goblin, grab a hamer and some duct tape and some superglue and get that thing fixed and bring it out to pismo!

who all is going to pizmo anyway?

it's still a little early to be naming definates...i believe there will be at least 10 vehicles there and we got to recover from cleghorn too...plus i need to sell my f250 and get some tires on my X or my trip to pismo may only be an attempt....:D

haha ok, just wanted to get an idea of whos in so far. but im sure the list will be different by the time we actualy go

someone should make a "pismo part deux sign up" thread. im lazy. :) it should have contact numbers and what time we're meeting?

i just updated the first post :D

it's still 2 weeks away...but i can't wait to get away from this heat and be on the beach...

I'll be there for sure in one form or another can you say bonus $$$ :biggthumpand since i have things worked with the landlord i may not have to sell the x after all so i might start working on it this weekend :D

does your dad have a handle here??? i forgot...and will he be coming too???

he must not have seen all that extra room in your van, hahaha...well, i hope he makes it...:D

come on Goblin, grab a hamer and some duct tape and some superglue and get that thing fixed and bring it out to pismo!

who all is going to pizmo anyway?

Well I fixed the problem. But I still don't have the money unless someone wants to contribute to a poor student :D lol. I noticed though while I was driving the Goblin today I am having a surge in poxer on my guages after I changed the Negative cable. I think I need to add another negative cable going from the block to the frame.

I know I am going to put some money away for Truck Haven as long as I can make some ;) :p: LOL.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

see you took my advice!! now don't ever do that again! haha
so ok maybe you used reall tools instead of duct take and a hamer but congrats on fixing it! ahh you just reminded, im gonna go broke cause ill be a college kid next month :(

Back