Truck haven!

Sorry guy's, I'm definetly out. List that still can make it. :(

1-Jefe
2-Bill
3-Stic-o
4-Rock Ranger
5-DB-1

Hope you all have a great time and don't break nothin. :hammer:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im out the 28th. Thanks to a Sub screwing up the job I get to work that weekend now. It sucks. I'm still planning on Thanksgiving.

Put me down in "RockRanger"s spot.

Ok so we got ...Jefe, John, Bill, dave and me... That's it? Whtever we'll have fun anyway :p:

We stay'n at the usual place? I'll be coming in Friday night. We're stepping up in the world, I'm trailering in. :D Behind the 36' House my dad just bought.

I'm still in :thumbsup:

What is the usual place now :confused: up on the bluffs or off Marina dr.?

If we're still talkin' the weekend of the 28th, I'm probably out. :( A damn family birthday bash. :rolleyes:

I am in for the T-day run though, and maybe the week before too.

RangerX said:
If we're still talkin' the weekend of the 28th, I'm probably out. :( A damn family birthday bash. :rolleyes:

I am in for the T-day run though, and maybe the week before too.

WTF! :mad: So down to 4 now?

Marina is what I was thinking, never been to the bluff :confused:

Stic-o said:
WTF! :mad: So down to 4 now?
Four is a good number for wheelin! I wish I could make it five, but family duty calls. Besides its Halloween in Glamis this weekend, at least for the Orange County ATV's, the group to which my partner belongs. You haven't lived until you experience RV trick or treat, or the toy hauler haunted house.. :p:

I'm really bummed I can't make. Anyone interested in a December run? I can't make it in November either. If so I'll start a thread with some dates. :p:

Jefe said:
Marina Dr is fine for the 28th. For T-day we'll want to be off of 22

I like being up on the Bluffs more than I like Marina Dr. Seems to be less crap going on up there.

We're all still good for this weekend right?:rolleyes:

We're all still good for this weekend right?:rolleyes:

Yes sir;)

Anyone showing up Fri afternoon-ish? I'd like to get out there and break in the new locker with some light wheelin if anyone else shows up early enough.

Yes sir;)

Anyone showing up Fri afternoon-ish? I'd like to get out there and break in the new locker with some light wheelin if anyone else shows up early enough.

Will not get in till friday night 9-10ish I would say:rolleyes: I would think the same for Jefe and John. we get to play in friday night traffic! :biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have fun guy's.:p: I'll be out of town but checking the web site for pics.

Back