Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
California End of Summer Run Video

Well here is the Video kids. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it.

I know it's small :rolleyes: but thanks to this wonerful site I can post it on the site. (Thank you Rick and Tom)

Here it is, It will expire somwhere around Oct. 11th.

Enjoy:video

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that was AWESOME...anyway we could get that in bigger quality? or could you send it to me on aim or something? It looked cool, but at 200 percent it was still tiny - if you sent it to me bigger i could send it to a bunch of people too (on college t3 connection) or whatever

Last edited:

Wow, that was cool. I'm sorry we missed going. Looks like you all had a blast!

Con Seann3ry said:
that was AWESOME...anyway we could get that in bigger quality? or could you send it to me on aim or something? It looked cool, but at 200 percent it was still tiny - if you sent it to me bigger i could send it to a bunch of people too (on college t3 connection) or whatever

That was an awsome vid, and yes if you can send it AIM or better yet Yahoo IM that would be awsome.

Thanx, for sharing!!!!

Thanx, Rick and Tom for hosting!!

Jeff - :navajo:

The problem is Video is just too dam big :rolleyes: This is 20.5 MB blown up it's alot bigger.

Stic-o said:
The problem is Video is just too dam big :rolleyes: This is 20.5 MB blown up it's alot bigger.

Try DiVX encoding it.

Bump:

Probally last to see it folks ;)

Back