Cleghorn August 24 2008

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Weel since Boomer12 got his new shocks and i have'nt been on a trail since big bear i think :scratch: how about we get together a day run to Cleghorn?

Dates are open right now but hopefully we can something going here in the next couple of weeks. and get out and wheel!

So let's hear what everyone's ideas?

The List.......
Cybergasm
Boomer12
Mounty71

Maybes
R.J. and Justin
Carlover
Stic-O ?

MIA
Ritsui

Out
Tbars4

I think that about covers it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm down for a Sunday, but it'll need to be either the 17th or 24th. After that I'll be stuck @ work for a couple of weeks. :dunno:

me and justin want to run cleghorn after he gets his clutch replaced. or we might just test the 4runner out in the mudd at azusa

me and justin want to run cleghorn after he gets his clutch replaced. or we might just test the 4runner out in the mudd at azusa

Good luck on getting into Azusa it has been closed for sometime now and no one seems to know when it will reopen.:(

oh i thought it opened again :(

OK I Stand corrected. Kinda sucks they are limiting the number of trucks that are being let in right now but i guess it better than nothing. Guess if anyone goes an anytime soon then Saturday would be the day to go as Sundays are a sell out right now since that the day when the big dog regulars show up.

Is this going to happen this coming weekend? I also kinda wanted to go to Pismo and camp for a night or two before summer ends and school begins in September, and this weekend would be better than labor day weekend for pismo and camping.

Is there a place to camp overnight if we did this on saturday? I just would like to make the most out of the weekend. Anyone else want to camp? Sean, if we did this run saturday could you help me out with my truck sunday at your place?

justin's clutch is fixed. so if a cleghorn run is planned we'll probably join in

There are numerous campgrounds, but most will be full by Friday afternoon on a summer weekend. Silverwood lake is only 1/2 mile from where Cleghorn hits the 138, but I'd check ahead for reservations. Free camping is also OK, but you have to camp away from roads and water and you may want to contact the ranger station first.

Well as of right now my expo is down for a bit. Got a wild hair last night and decided to install some nationals from a bronco. They fit pretty well but need a little tweaking so depending on how much progress i make in the coming days....

I am still a maybe need to see what the paycheck looks like cause i have other things i need to get done first i hope and i still need to find a 35 in tire tire too :(

...Desertrangers has 35" tires pretty regular...I seen a few in the last couple days..;)

...Desertrangers has 35" tires pretty regular...I seen a few in the last couple days..;)

Thanks Ted Already got a couple PM's in on some now but we shall see.

So when is this gonna happen? Boomer said Sunday works, everyone else is up for either day, and so am i.

Ok i have now changed the Date to Aug 24th Don't know if the thread title will change or not :dunno: Don't know about the camping deal Mounty you might be alone on that deal but anyways.........

McDonald's Parking Lot 9:30am ish

For those that don't know where it's at.....I-15 North Exit Hwy 138(Wrightwood Exit) Make two rights and follow the service road back down to Micky D's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be wrenching thru to the weekend. Helping install a bedcage on saturday, so i might be in for sunday. I wont know till last minute though:(

Well Hopefully you'll make it out and join us.

Back