Return from the California End of Summer Run | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from the California End of Summer Run

BKennedy said:
I ordered a camera just like yours, Fuji S5000. I need to take back my card reader because it suddenly decided it doesn't want to read my smart media card.

You'll love it! Arus said you wanted the one with 2 media card slots. That would be the s7000. The S5000 is better in my opinon. The S7k is really big and bulky and heavy. This one is perfect. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And Brian make sure get a camera with a safety strap so you wont drop it. ;)

another run

another run sounds great. i want to go but i would have to tag along with someone except josh i dont think my body can handle another scare like that :roll:

Just got the new camera today and it is really nice. And it has a shoulder/neck strap too!

Jefe said:
Looks like a lot of fun guys. Wish I had been there. I'll have to make a trip up sometime. It looks beautiful.
Looks like you guys had an awesome time . . . . let me know when you guys are planning the next trip!

Looks like a lot of fun. Great pics.

Sorry guys Video will take longer then expected. The computer crashed and I just got it back up and running. I still have to install a lot of stuff.

Any progress on the Video??

Positive Vibes said:
Any progress on the Video??

I just got the program reloaded last night. So now I gotta put the video back in the computer. Sorry it is taking so long :(

Stic-o said:
I just got the program reloaded last night. So now I gotta put the video back in the computer. Sorry it is taking so long :(

No hurry bro. I was just a checkin. :thumbsup:

I'll be there the next time you guys do Swamp Lake. I've run the local trails with Brian Kennedy & Ranger X so many times lately, that I'm sure they wouldn't mind me tagging along!

-Ken

Ken Cooke said:
I'll be there the next time you guys do Swamp Lake. I've run the local trails with Brian Kennedy & Ranger X so many times lately, that I'm sure they wouldn't mind me tagging along!

-Ken

Sound good. Joshua and I are trying to get another run together, probably Deer Valley (or is it Deer Creek, I forget) :confused:

Positive Vibes said:
Sound good. Joshua and I are trying to get another run together, probably Deer Valley (or is it Deer Creek, I forget) :confused:

It's freaking SNOWING in the Sierras this morning.

I'm getting my knuckles back for the zuk, and going to work on getting it running again this weekend.

tdavis said:
It's freaking SNOWING in the Sierras this morning.

I'm getting my knuckles back for the zuk, and going to work on getting it running again this weekend.

Yes I know but the weather may not stay cold and wet. Even so Deer valley should still be open?? Right Tom???

It should be open till November; they don't plow hwy 4 up there (They stop at the ski resort, Bear Valley)

It should warm up and dry up before then.

I'm game in a week or two, I need to first get the knuckles back, find some replacement bolts, and fix the whole thing up nice and pretty.

Very nice Stic-o.... :thumbsup:

*****in!!! I have some more video maybe 10mins. Some is of you going up Chicken Hill or whatever its called. I could copy on a VHS and send it to you?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back