Return from Truckhaven first run fall '08 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Truckhaven first run fall '08

I wasn't going to say anything about Danny's Trailer issue...Because I laughed my ass off when he did...and then Karma got me back later that night, with myself making the same mistake on mine during loading:rolleyes:

yeah, I didn't want to go through all of the trouble of moving the sooper dooty ahead 10 feet to give me room with Dustin parked right behind me and next thing you know I'm the village idiot.

And Steve gave trailer parking a good encore when he dropped the front passenger tire off the trailer trying to situate it in the dark. That poor fender got mangled.

Now whoever shot these photos is pretty good with the timing

jump.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Stic-o, wouldn't that be covered under warranty???

...Maniak, Nice truckhaven rash..:biggthump

Yeah but not if they don't have any parts:mad: I'm not send that whole thing back for a $30 doller part.:rolleyes: Besides, I'm going to pick up a spare this time;)

You know danny people could go into spasms from that picture:confused:

and that fender was destroyed to start with. I building tube ones for it next. Otherwise they will just get destroyed again:rolleyes:

Something like this;)

fender.jpg

fender2.jpg

Hahaha, that's great!

I had something like that in my old trailer .. but all it was was a bent piece of pipe (cheap stuff) that stuck out maybe just a bit under 1" above the fender. It was welded just inside of the fender and had two vertical supporting pieces near the center that tied its center to the trailer's chassis.

Tracy and I had a great time. I never knew how smooth the washes could be till I drove Dannyboys explorer. What ever parts you need to fix the front let me know I will track them down and get them to you. We left our camera at home so no pictures from us.

Seems like a lot of you forgot your cameras this weekend, not cool for all of us web wheelers.

A couple of the waterfall from Markham. :cool:

I like that first pic of you about to crest the top of the waterfall:thumbsup:
It's a good feeling when your tires hook up and power over those undercut ledges:D

I about fell out of my chair when the camera ran out of memory on RJ's flop. Welcome to the club and glad you're okay.

I about fell out of my chair when the camera ran out of memory on RJ's flop. Welcome to the club and glad you're okay.

Yea, it pissed me off when it happened.. I get all kinds of good video and run out of memory.. I walk back to the truck and as I turn around I see him go one more time and flop... I quickly deleted a few videos from earlier in the day (Sorry, Danny) and got the recovery.

If someone gets me a video of the roll, I'll add it to my video instead of the "ran out of memory" blue screen :)

~Mark

Just got this from IZ's brother.

Classic Robbie!!

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0201-1.jpg

I see your devil horns and raise you devil horns from the driver's seat.

4wheelin042Large.jpg

i don't know how im gonna beat that. i'll have to have justin throw the horns out oneside and i stick mine out the other and we both throw another set of horns through the sun roof.

all of our pics are here http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/robbie-webb/TruckHaven oct08/

here's a few from our photobucket

truckhavemoct08001.jpg

truckhavemoct08017.jpg

truckhavemoct08031.jpg

truckhavemoct08055.jpg

truckhavemoct08057.jpg

truckhavemoct08076.jpg

got stuck messing around haha
truckhavemoct08073.jpg

truckhavemoct08095.jpg

truckhavemoct08104.jpg

here's the damage from the flop. i think i got off pretty lucky
truckhavemoct08065.jpg

truckhavemoct08066.jpg

still trying to upload videos

here's one of my many tries up cj hill. it didn't feel as skecthy inside the car as it looks. i didn't even know i had a wheel off the ground haha

th_truckhavemoct08112.jpg

jumping at camp

th_truckhavemoct08126.jpg

ALMOST!

th_truckhavemoct08116.jpg

here's our vid of the flop. emotion over-ruled the camera so its cuts off a bit. i don't know of anyone actually getting the flop in its entirety. everyone seems to have about the same video as this

th_truckhavemoct08118.jpg

^ I'd say that pretty much sums it up:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad your ok Robbie. Thalook like fun though. LOL.

I wish I could go out there with you guys.:rolleyes:

Back