Return from Truckhaven 2007 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Truckhaven 2007

I'll be out for TDS though, hope to see everyone there.

Oh yeah, Ranger or no Ranger. You can ride with me.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I appreciate it Tom:thumbsup: but I WILL be there with the Ranger:D

Thank you Colin for posting the camp flag Flags are available in 3 sizes
full 3'x5' half 18"x30" and Antenna Have some pic's of run need to figure out how to post them

Thank you Colin for posting the camp flag Flags are available in 3 sizes
full 3'x5' half 18"x30" and Antenna Have some pic's of run need to figure out how to post them
You need to run it by Rick, then post it in the For Sale thread. How much are the flags, anyway????:p: :cool:

Good news, Just got off the phone with the guy doing to body work on the Explorer. Says is should be finished by Saturday or Sunday!! Anyone want to go wheelin next week????

kennedy im getting together with rick trying to get a run going down her i phoenix at crown king if you want to wait and come on out here looking to be sometime in march

kennedy im getting together with rick trying to get a run going down her i phoenix at crown king if you want to wait and come on out here looking to be sometime in march
Sorry, can't wait that long........need to wheel........will to live fading.............:eek: :confused:
I am planning on taking it easy for the rest of the year, since this cost me a bundle. No scraping in the near future, but its always a possibility.:p:

yea i dont plan on gettin mine ll banged or scratched up for a while im just gettin into it and going to take it slow gunna see if rick can show me a couple of local places around phoenix that i can hone my skills in wanted to make out o octillo in two weeks but im only a two drive and there site says you must have 4 wheel drive so i guess im out on that one unless someone from pheonix is going or i can find somone on here who is going and would be willing to let me ride along

DSCF2511.jpg

Man we just dont have this kinda wheeling out here in TN.....I might have to come out there one year for a good time....

Yeah I been to TN...No offense...I wasn't impressed:rolleyes: I always thoght Nashville would be so much bigger:(

yea its ok and kentucky is the same way kinda a native of both states but serving my country now out here and i love this side of the states might have to stay out here when i get out

o0o and stic-o how much more you got to do with the movie i cant wait to see it wsh i could have made it out but if you go to the link below you will see why i didnt have the money too but want to get in on yalls next run for sure

my truck - http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178547

Man would I love to come down for weekend some time....looks like a BLAST!!!!....I know you guys say anybody is welcome from Stock (me) to Big Dawgs, how stock is well....stock? I mean are there some people out there with like 2" body lifts and some bigger wheels, are some out there with just as big as wheels as they can stuff on stock suspension, or just even running everything how they got it from the factory? I would like to see hear some of you guys that are running some of the smaller trucks...and even pics of those trucks on the trails.

So, was the youngest one out at Truckhaven?, Cause I am only 17 but a lot of people say that I act a bit older but yeah...

And

How often do you guys run out there...I mean even if it is just a few trucks do you guys go out there more then annually?

Been to KY too. better then TN I think. We have a warehouse in E-town, it use to be in Lebonon.

As for the Movie... I'm still collecting the footage. How does everyone feel about "The Who" :D

Movie comes out Feb 28th;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Been to KY too. better then TN I think. We have a warehouse in E-town, it use to be in Lebonon.

As for the Movie... I'm still collecting the footage. How does everyone feel about "The Who" :D

Movie comes out Feb 28th;)

yea i used to live in louisville and i know where lebbon is and when you say the who you mean that as in the background song and just whichone of there songs

Back