Shake down run @ Smorr, looking for back up | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shake down run @ Smorr, looking for back up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cold rains are bad, but freezing rains are worse, and not Gman friendly. I'm old, and that weather just makes me miserable. We might have to postpone this weekend until the following weekend :(

:(
Looks like this weekend is a bust. Unexpected problems on the rigs going out(mine included) need some work done this weekend. It happens, and trust me, I know all about it :)

I'm still wanting to get out there soon, so if anyone can get away for a Saturday, that would be great!

:(
Looks like this weekend is a bust. Unexpected problems on the rigs going out(mine included) need some work done this weekend. It happens, and trust me, I know all about it :)

I'm still wanting to get out there soon, so if anyone can get away for a Saturday, that would be great!

Pick a day and I'll see if its possible, but it would be pretty hard to make it before January. Looking at the calender the weekend that might be open for more people would be the second weekend in January the 9th.

Give me till late Jan and I'll have new ranger going, I will bring it out and run any level 1s at high speed and some level 2/3 slowly :)

the forecast is looking ok now, just cloudy and cold. But no rain at least.

LOL...it's raining now! The cold front is pushing threw, and its going to get fricking cold out! Highs of 22* later, and a low of 9* :rolleyes:

B2guy, I take it your building the tuff truck?

Yes Gman, just started thread so u can check it out

I might be, just depends on what I do locally on Friday night tho??? If not much Id be game to help you get into hairy situations on Saturday :)

I might be, just depends on what I do locally on Friday night tho??? If not much Id be game to help you get into hairy situations on Saturday :)

Well, if you partake too much on New Years Eve, I can understand that. :p:

I think I will head out there and spend the day only. Since there is an event going on, I could try to hook up with a group. I'm sure there's some with similar size rigs and don't mind sticking to level 3's.

Greg lets just keep eye on weather do you have room for 2? Sat looks pretty good so far unless weather crap.

I'm a possibilty but not sure yet depends if I can get the one Explorer out of the garage to get mine in there to work on or not, so maybe.

Greg lets just keep eye on weather do you have room for 2? Sat looks pretty good so far unless weather crap.
I will have guests with me already. Sorry, no. :(
I'm a possibilty but not sure yet depends if I can get the one Explorer out of the garage to get mine in there to work on or not, so maybe.
It would be great if you can make it. :D:thumbsup:

I could make it down friday night, but it will make for a long day saturday.

I could make it down friday night, but it will make for a long day saturday.

How late Friday night? You can crash on the couch here if you want.

Looks like rains are in the forecast, but the temps will be warm, so its just going to be a mudfest out there..lol I think the 35" MT need to go on if thats the case.

I am in, like 90% anyways. And I have a Christmas present for Greg. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, all I got was a paid holiday and a 5 day work week for once. Yay!

Back