2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

the bronco had a rough idle. but its running good agian. i guess two wires were against the headers and melted a bit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Happens in the blazer a lot. 3 sets of plug wires in two months. Gotta figure something out.....

Again a reminder to take lots of video:thumbsup:

because no t-haven for me now:(

Tommorow I become a father:D:thumbsup:

Great Steve, hope everything goes smoothly:thumbsup:

I'll make whoever rides with me shoot video and/or pics or they walk:p:

Hell yeah! Congrats Steve!

Well, the RV is now a no-go at the last minute, so it looks like a tent trip for us. My wife isn't gonna go unless she has a shower, is anybody else willing to share their RV shower?

OMG, I'm gonna have to clean the soda out of the keyboard and off the monitor . . . . again!

Good thing you don't use a laptop, you would have to buy a whole new computer.;)

Stic-O, post as soon as you get back from the hospital.

Good thing you don't use a laptop, you would have to buy a whole new computer.;)

Stic-O, post as soon as you get back from the hospital.

Will do;) going to the hospital sometime in the next 12 hours:)

...so, she's officially started???...:eek:

...good luck and may it all be a smooth delivery steve...:D

Well, the RV is now a no-go at the last minute, so it looks like a tent trip for us. My wife isn't gonna go unless she has a shower, is anybody else willing to share their RV shower?

Man its all good...lol

I just need to pic up a converter to charge the camera before i go

...burns, so you've given your attorney all your in case of, paperwork and told all your loved ones goodbye???

...rumor has it spender may make an appearance...:eek:

Well if spender shows up at least i will know who he is......

...lol, you will know him as he will be carrying duct tape and a pack of matches...;)

Congrats Steve...:chug:

...and speaking of deliveries...:D

Attachments

• aussie.jpg
    aussie.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 164

...burns, honestly, i was just teasing...;)...but is it saturday that is your birthday...:scratch:

...cyber, i'm not sure if he's my alter ego but i sure did some unwanted spending on the ranger today...:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah i know you were teasing haha lol

and you could possibly be correct

Oh and colin you may need to pack that extra tent. I need to check with jason first and see whats up

Back