2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Weather is looking great!! Looking forward to a week from right now!!:bounce:

We are also looking forward to it:thumbsup: . Looking forward to hopefully some warmer weather.:D
We are at out cabin in Big Bear. Was 11 at 8am today. Chris and I came up and snowboarded Thursday with some blizzard like conditions. Had 5" of snow thursday. Wife drove my X up yesterday to join us. Had another inch over night. Photo of our X's in the driveway this morning.

Looking forward to TruckHaven and seeing everyone again and some new ones. The trailer is ready and we have firewood and three christmas trees.:salute:

Attachments

• temp11.JPG
    temp11.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 2013_0112_092108AA.jpg
    2013_0112_092108AA.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 2013_0110_SUMMIT.JPG
    2013_0110_SUMMIT.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 335

..Checking to see if Maniak is going to be able to make this trip...:popcorn:

I am IN at this point. I have new Falken tires (which I am not overly happy with) that I need to get dirty. I will sign up on the potluck asap. I am planning on being there on Friday before the sun is gone and staying till Sunday morning.

I better get another bottle of scotch. :D

Are we camping off of North Marina or near the tower? Temperature is looking like 70's daytime 40's night. Hopefully we wont have too much wind.

This was going to be a last minute decision for me due to a surgical procedure I need to have on my shoulder. Unfortunately, I will not be making this trip. I am having surgery on the 21st. Have a great time guys and I will be planning to make another trip as soon as I can shift my ex. :salute:

..I know...You are just trying to save those new wheels...:p:

Are we camping off of North Marina or near the tower? Temperature is looking like 70's daytime 40's night. Hopefully we wont have too much wind.

We've been camping off of N. Marina Dr.

We are across the road from our old spot along the wash. In other words on the left instead of the right... Flatter and less loose sand makes it easier on the big rigs:thumbsup:

we are out epidurals kicked my butt, am totally exhausted, and no one to watch the girls on Friday

Damn, haven't check this forum in awhile. I told my son I would take him to Monster jam this year.

we are out epidurals kicked my butt, am totally exhausted, and no one to watch the girls on Friday

Ahh sorry to hear that Sue. I hope you feel better soon.:thumbsup:

Potluck!

Please check the potluck thread, if you haven't. We need dessert and main dishes. :help:

Don't worry about main dishes... It's going to be a small group, so it looks like everyone for themselves on the main course... We'll share side dishes.

Anyone else going to be there Friday afternoon??

Good deal... I plan on leaving here early Friday so we can get some wheelin' in:D

Anyone else going to be there Friday afternoon??

Yup, I'll be there early afternoon. I figure about 3:00 PM. Sundown is like 4:45 or so. Looking forward to it. :D

Awww man!!

I would LOVE to make it out that way for Truck Haven Hills, meet some of you guys, drool over some of the rigs I wish I had the funds to duplicate,
however its not gonna happen... maybe one day :(

:exp:

:(

I might actually get there first this year. The plan is to leave Friday mid-morning and be there for lunch.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Weather is great here in AZ today. Should be a lot more of the same at Truck Haven over the weekend. Highs in the mid 70s' lows in the 40s:chug: Wind < 10mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back