Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, it's a good idea to make a reservation. There's a chance that if it's not a busy weekend you wont even need one, but if it is busy then you're really not allowed to camp there, and can get a big fine if you are caught. IIRC, the reservation cost under $20 and you can split it with a few people/trucks.

...how easily mounty71 forgets the cost of the camping fine...he got a ticket for it...:p:

DSC00177.jpg

Haha, i did completely forget about that.

...hey, if someone is paying for a campsite, include me as an extra vehicle please...;)

...it's 30 days till this pismo run..:eek:..is everyone getting ready and saving up for this trip???

...driving on the beach, the dunes, the fun...what could be more fun than that???...:scratch:...the answer, nothing...:p:

Here's hoping for a miracle.

I'm getting ready. spare axles on the way, getting new radiator, and working ac, (thank you IZ:D)and get my electric fan installed.:Dand i hope to be good to go.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I am going to make it but if I do it will be in the 240sx I just baught. No truck for me for a while :(. I will have to build another EX when I get to Illinois.:D I will build a BIGGER and BETTER Explorer after I move.:D:eek::confused:

I'm not sure if I am going to make it but if I do it will be in the 240sx I just baught. No truck for me for a while :(. I will have to build another EX when I get to Illinois.:D I will build a BIGGER and BETTER Explorer after I move.:D:eek::confused:

Wait, wait, wait! What?!

WTF????????

you got some explaining to do

goblin, didn't you have a 240 that you needed to fix up? but you bought a new one? sorry to hear you sold the jeep, it wa a really nice car. i hope you didn't sell it for the same price you bought it, cause you got a killer deal on it ;)

but if thats your car in your avatar, looks sick! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

goblin, didn't you have a 240 that you needed to fix up? but you bought a new one? sorry to hear you sold the jeep, it wa a really nice car. i hope you didn't sell it for the same price you bought it, cause you got a killer deal on it ;)

but if thats your car in your avatar, looks sick! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I sold it for 2500 way less than it was worth and about 500 less than I put into it.

The car in my avatar is how mine will look when I am done with it. :D

I have some pics of it I will send you.:salute:

I sold it for 2500 way less than it was worth and about 500 less than I put into it.

The car in my avatar is how mine will look when I am done with it. :D

I have some pics of it I will send you.:salute:

What was your reason for selling it, if i may ask? Weren't you looking for a fullsize for the move, and don't you have a supra still?

What was your reason for selling it, if i may ask? Weren't you looking for a fullsize for the move, and don't you have a supra still?

I have liquidated almost everything I own. So I don't need anything that big anymore. I also can't afford to drive the Jeep cross country at 11mpg. :( I still have the supra but it is getting sold. I can do more with the 240sx. Easier to get after market parts and also gets better gas milage.:D:thumbsup:

...i would like to get some free time to work on my truck before we get up there...that weekend trip is an anniversary of sorts, my project X turns one year old to me...:D

I still have the supra

oh thats right, you had a supra, not a 240 :eek:

oh yeah, back to hte pismo thread.....

woohooo yeah pismo!!!! :party::burnout::bdrunk:

...Awww, Pismo...:D

...The beach, the sand, the dunes...:burnout:...Even the drive along the coast going up and back...The campfire, the night runs, the ocean breeze's...

...Ok, Daydreaming for today is over...:confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just looking at the pics earlyier in the thread of the b2 is making me dream. aww look at the pics of the sand, dunes, and ocean. i can feel the breeze already

Back