FAKRWEE

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Carlsbad, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Jeep Rubicon
TruckHaven-Dec.9-10 or Dec. 16-17

I finish work on Dec. 2. Anyone available for the weekend of Sat. 9-Sun. 10. I can get there Thursday and leave Monday. Other option would be the following weekend if no one can go on these dates. Help:eek: I gotta wheel.:banghead: I've had a lot of work this year and the last time I went wheeling was in March.

Attachments

• FrtFlex.jpg
    FrtFlex.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 218

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump. Anyone interested? I can also go the following weekend of 16-17. Weather is great and no crowds. :p:

I won't make it. I have to work on Saturday. :(

Can you go New Years?

Do you mean spending New Years there or after?

How about it guy's, any more options?

I can't commit to anything right now. My rig is still in the shop from my last outing at T-haven.:( Hopefully they've at least started on it.

Start a thread for a new years run. What day of the week is Jan 1 on, anyway?

Start a thread for a new years run. What day of the week is Jan 1 on, anyway?

Hey Bill. Does it have to be New years weekend? I have to spend it with family. How about the following weekend, 6-7.

I'm also free any weekend in Dec.

Jeff and I have my brother's wedding on Jan 6th, and I'm getting suggestions from the wife to spend New Year's at home this year.

Jeff and I have my brother's wedding on Jan 6th, and I'm getting suggestions from the wife to spend New Year's at home this year.

Welcome to my world John! :p:

New years is for sure a no go. And the week after the 6th is a religous holiday for her family. Armenian christmas, and there not even armenian:confused: I keep asking though...that means I get two presents.... right?:D

I guess there's no takers for Dec. 9-10.:(

Any takers for Dec. 16-17? Should I start a new thread?

I can Also include Jan. 6-7

or Jan. 13-14. Brother of Jefe, Stic-o ?:thumbsup:

Anybody open any of these weekends? We can also go to Arizona.

Rick when do you think you're rig will be ready?:exporange

I talked to them last night. I would say it should be done by the end of next week... That's nearly twice as long as they told me so my guess should be close;)

I guess there's no takers for Dec. 9-10.:(

Any takers for Dec. 16-17? Should I start a new thread?

I can Also include Jan. 6-7

or Jan. 13-14. Brother of Jefe, Stic-o ?:thumbsup:

Anybody open any of these weekends? We can also go to Arizona.

Rick when do you think you're rig will be ready?:exporange

Wow...Got it bad there, don't ya Tom. Getting a little desperate.:p:

13th-14th may work, I can't think of anything going on, but I'll have to confirm with the misses.:rolleyes:

Wow...Got it bad there, don't ya Tom. Getting a little desperate.:p:

13th-14th may work, I can't think of anything going on, but I'll have to confirm with the misses.:rolleyes:

I got it so bad this morning I went off-roading in the glider port dirt parking lot in Torrey Pines. :confused: There's a whole bunch of neat crevaces formed by the water runoff. :rolleyes:

Between work and my back I have'nt been wheeling since March. :fire: :frustrate

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't make this weekend either, but Jan. would work better for me. I need to find the time to fix some things on my truck from the last outing.

Back