Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

cant wait! any one get a site yet? or are we shering a site?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I don't believe ther are sites, per say...

..We generally all do camp together...They have day passes for $5 and camping is only $10 per night...Last year, we did not have to make reservations for June, but when we went back in august, you couldn't even make reservations as it was booked up...:dunno:

...My Mom used to have a saying about wishing..:p:

..Just plan on being there and just do it...Otherwise, you have to look at all the pics of everyone else enjoying themselves and that's not very fun...

...You can ride up with someone, bring your tent, and still eat your top ramen..:D

i have room once where there. my girl cant do any fast stuff so she will be taken video.

...I don't really do any of the fast stuff up there...Every once in a while I'll do a test to make sure my passenger's are all wearing their seat belt's though...:D

i don't do fast stuff either. and i don't run the tops of the bowls.

come one sean, just come and ride along.

...Just a heads up, 3 weeks and counting down...:burnout:

might have another friend come along. with a jeep

I don't know how i missed this 7 page thread...but i should be more than able to show up for a little bit but probably can't stay that long(weekend before finals)

...Looks like we got a matchup for R.J. on the whoops...:D

I don't know how i missed this 7 page thread...but i should be more than able to show up for a little bit but probably can't stay that long(weekend before finals)

nice, i wish i could go. money is very tight right now with the laundry list of parts i need to buy.

Sean-
you should take the train up here...cheaper than gas, and plus it's not like you wouldn't have a seat, i'm sure there will be more than enough room with all the rigs making the trek over here...just a thought if you really wanted to go...? But i feel you on the money side of things, i don't have as big of a list of parts that you do but i still need to get funds in order to make the summer projects happen

Sean-
you should take the train up here...cheaper than gas, and plus it's not like you wouldn't have a seat, i'm sure there will be more than enough room with all the rigs making the trek over here...just a thought if you really wanted to go...? But i feel you on the money side of things, i don't have as big of a list of parts that you do but i still need to get funds in order to make the summer projects happen

Yeah i was thinking about it. The plan is to get some side jobs on weekends to help pay for this build as fast as i can. So if im not working side jobs by then i might hop on a train up there.

Cool...you could crash at my place too if you need to

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone planing on geting there thurs night? or friday morn?

Back